Funny SSA Scam 210-866-1420

Officer Sam Smith, Badge MN5014, my case No BMC701011. I was able to “befriend” him because when he asked for my first and last name, I spelled out Terry MacDerchut. He burst out laughing, knew I was pranking him, so I asked for his cooperation to prank his senior officer. He readily agreed, but had to read the same old script to me first. Then he got my zip code, and asked for the phone number of our PD. He actually looked it up himself as well, and then explained that the senior officer will call me back, with our local PD phone number spoofed on caller ID. I explained that my phone doesn’t accept incoming calls (true, it’s BobRTC) but he appears to have no choice. I guess that’s their new M.O. Impersonate local cops with local PD number spoofed. He asked me to pretend to not know anything, otherwise he’ll get fired. Oh well, too bad I couldn’t take the senior officer’s call.

@jaymee#160598 Got a Mr. Robert Paterson… didn’t get past full SSN :frowning:

@jaymee#160598 That’s funny stuff. Was getting worried about you Jaymee as I haven’t seen you post in a while. Everything ok out there with the damn fires? Hopefully staying away from your estate!

They kept trying to spoof my local pd number and couldn’t get it to work.

Tracy Williams called me back from this number 914 315 4467. I called it back and she answered.

>

@Scamtheman86#160618 I called it back and she answered.

I called 914-315-4467 and it went to voicemail. A minute later, I got a call from 914-909-8910 from a guy who said why did you call my other number - stop calling me.

@Jhawk#160610 Thanks, amigo, I have just been very busy with “stuff”. The fires are far away, but we had the shittiest air quality until a couple of days ago. Then they say smoke will be back tomorrow.

I grilled them on IQ level :laughing::laughing:

@jaymee#160621 That’s awesome to hear my friend! We’ve even had some of that smoke out here in CT. Just plain nasty. I hope you haven’t been “busy” making babies, lmao.

@jaymee#160621 ha we breathe same air … Blue sky’s today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… Hoping emerald triangle made it thru …

>

@Jhawk#160631 I hope you haven’t been “busy” making babies

I wish! I have to complete continuing education requirements to renew my insurance license. That's a chore. Then there's the local elections, we're fighting a sales tax increase measure. Then making sure our air monitors are working fine, we have a citizen science network of 20+ air monitors that we've been maintaining for about 3 years. All volunteer activities. And I thought retirement was easy!

@Draco#160648 fuckin cool :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… Ha prob close proximity​:laughing:… ?

>

@Draco#160659 Ha prob close proximity

pls email [email protected]

>

@Draco#160659 Ha prob close proximity😆… ?

I think so, pls email me [email protected]

@jaymee#160598 Funny. In these situations, I tell them that my cell phone (BobRTC) battery is dying and call me at my landline (TextNow)

On 3/29th I baited the same scammers case B?DMC701011.

Michelle Lee dmc701011 warrant 00AX3-3-C36

FAKE local Sheriff Ralph Boulter DMC701039 called me back

>

@drwat#160664 In these situations, I tell them that my cell phone (BobRTC) battery is dying and call me at my landline (TextNow)

Thanks for the great idea.

1 Like

Ralph Boulter aka Ralph Walter.See latest GRAMS SSA scam video