FUCKBUDDIES are now selling fake CBD gummies through SMS!

Popup - http://17irm.xyz/XdYjJdxn

Registered in Spain via NameCheap on October 20, 2022 - Whois 17irm.xyz

Popup redirects to Grow a big cock and fix your sex life (iklrge.com)

Registered via NameCheap on May 24, 2022 - Whois iklrge.com

Popup is a fake blog post promoting Bio-Lyfe CBD gummies as a testosterone booster, prompting users to “get maximum sexual benefits” by getting a free sample at BioLyfe CBD Gummies (buybiolyfecbd.com)

Registered via NameCheap on September 27, 2022 - Whois buybiolyfecbd.com

Each bottle costs $64.99, though users can also save by purchasing in bundles of 3 or 5. Users will also automatically be opted into purchasing BioLyfe CBD Oil for an additional $60 + S&H.

Associated Phone Numbers:
(774) 570-4021

BUSY LINE

(866) 338-3597

“Thank you for calling Customer Support. If you would like to speak to a customer service representative, please press 9 now.”

“For quality and training purposes, this call may be monitored or recorded.” [MUSIC]

“Hi, thank you for calling Customer Support, my name is Emma, can you please tell me your Zip Code?”

‪(332) 330-9784‬

1 Like

These people are awful and phony. They Have Keto Diet Options as well

Funniest crap also is when you go click on the “social media” icons, its a photo.

I found this out months later because my friend got hacked on facebook, and I did some digging on the malicious link. And it lead me to this rabbit hole. Update: 2 of my friends got hacked, and it was from this group.

1 Like

This is more suited to the spam category than the wall of shame. Supplement ads aren’t all that special and it probably wasn’t the original company who ran the sms anyway, it was probably an affiliate marketing campaign.

1 Like

true, but it is still asinine.

1 Like