Email title: From Mrs. Rula Ghani
Body: Kindly read this email carefully and respond back to me as soon as you
can. Please note that I am a female politician and investor who wants
to invest in your country and I need your support in managing my
investment over there in your country and please let me know whether
you are interested or not and if you are not interested, you may
kindly ignore or delete. But if you are interested and willing to
handle and manage my investment, kindly reply to this message
immediately so that we can start the necessary plans.

Anyway, I want to assure you that you will be gratefully rewarded for
your assistance. Though this mail might come to you as a surprise and
the temptation to ignore it seriously could come into your mind.
Please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of
humility as I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance
concerning the content of my email because I know in my heart that you
can be trusted. Please note that I got your email from database
directory Because I needed an experienced person who can handle
investment worth Million Dollars and after so much consideration, I
have decided to let you handle this job.

I was born in 1948 and wife of the former Afghanistan President (Mr.
Ashraf Ghani) whose throne/office was taken over by the Taliban on
15th August 2021 for political reasons. I am presently writing to you
from the UAE where I and my husband have currently sought Asylum. I
have been in emotional devastation since after the assassination
attempt on me and my husband in Afghanistan and because of the crisis
in the Kabul city of Afghanistan. So I am seeking your assistance in
relocating the fund from my foreign bank account in Canada to your
local account in your Country so that the funds can be used for
investment there in your Country.

I am trusting you with this money which will be transferred to you
from my foreign Bank account in Canada. I am willing to give you 30%
of the amount while the remaining 70% should be invested into
profitable investments over there in your country. The funds can also
be invested into any profitable business anywhere as you may wish and
the investment has to be in your name for security reasons. I will
want you to indicate your interest to enable me to provide you with
more detail.

All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, honesty and
confidentiality. Because you have to do all the transactions and the
investment on my behalf since I am very far away. I advised that you
kindly keep all our discussion and the transaction secret and
confidential to ensure safe transfer of funds because of the current
crisis in Afghanistan. I assured you that you will never face any
trouble in this transaction as the transaction is 100% legal because I
and my husband had deposited the money in my foreign Bank account in
Canada and the funds will be transferred to you I will instruct my
bank to start the transfer process as soon as you’re willing and ready
to work.

The bank manager had advised me to relocate the funds with another
person’s name where it can be safe for security purposes and he is
ready to cooperate with us to make sure the money is transferred
successfully without any stress or difficulties.

Please think about the proposal very well and let me know your
decision whether you are interested or not to enable me proceed to the
next step. kindly reply immediately so that I can share more details
with you.

I am hoping to hear from you again and may God bless you for taking
your time to read my letter.

With Love and Respect

Mrs. Rula Ghani

Reply-to email address is: [email protected].

Hello My Beloved Friend

Hope my email finds you well in good health. May Peace and Love be with you.

It was nice to hear from you again and I’m glad I can gradually trust and confide in you and I will be very much enthusiastic to work with you. Please note that I got your contact details from database directory and you seem to be an understanding and reasonable person I can trust. Because I have passed through so much pain and sorrowful moments and I have been in emotional devastation. Anyway, be rest assured that there won’t be any problem in transferring the said amount to you as the bank manager is willing to do all transactions in a legal and transparent manner. All we need to do is to follow instructions of the Bank in Canada by providing the necessary documents to them as the Branch Manager has made me understand earlier that I and the beneficiary will have to follow the terms and conditions of their bank by providing all relevant and valid documents that may be required by their bank.

However, the fund was deposited in (National Bank) Of (Canada) on 25th January 2021. All I need to do is to give you the contact details of the bank so that you can contact them directly. The bank will give you all the guidelines on how to transfer the funds to your local account. Meanwhile, before we proceed I would love to know more about you and also please you can send me some of your photos if you don’t mind.

Seriously, I need you to complete the process and start the investment plan on my behalf without much delay as I am not in a position to call or speak to anybody on the phone because of the strict restrictions here in the Refugee Camp in UAE. That is to say that I cannot communicate on the phone at the moment for security reasons and for the safety of myself and my family and it is the major reason why I have searched for a trustworthy and reliable person like you to carry out the operations on my behalf. Please note that you will be communicating and dealing with my Bank directly till the money is transferred to you. I will send a Letter of Authority to my bank whenever you are ready to start the process and the letter of authorization will give you the privilege to transfer the funds on my behalf. My bank will transfer a total amount of $22,000,000 USD from my foreign bank account in Canada to you gradually so that you can start the investment as planned and the fund should be invested in a profitable business and you should be the Managing Director (M.D) of the company. Like I said earlier in my previous email, I am still willing to give you 30% of the amount and the remaining 70% will be invested in any profitable business in your country or elsewhere as you may wish.

I REQUEST THAT YOU KINDLY KEEP ALL OUR COMMUNICATIONS VERY CONFIDENTIAL and please note that I am left without an option, that’s why I am seeking a trustee using this means since I am under so much restriction in communication and movement. Please I want you to be very fast in facilitating the transfer process and let this issue be a very top secret between You and I only. Once more, I appreciate your concern and willingness to help me and you will be greatly rewarded and hope for a better business relationship in future.

In my humble opinion, I wish this fund be invested into any of the following businesses in your country. But if you know any profitable business which is also suitable in your country, you can also decide from your side as you may know better since you are from there.

1- Real Estate-Township Development or in any viable project

2- Agriculture or Dairy Farming

3- Export-Import of any kind of products

4- Transportation (Trucks & Inter-State Buses)

5- Generation of Electricity-Solar-Wind/Renewable Energy or any other means

6- Manufacturing of Products, which are imported from other Countries to Country.

I REQUEST THAT YOU PLEASE KEEP THIS MAIL AND ALL MY COMMUNICATION VERY CONFIDENTIAL.

I WILL SEND YOU MY ID AND BANK RELATED DOCUMENTS IN MY NEXT MAIL.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT

WITH LOVE AND LIGHT,

FROM YOUR BELOVED SISTER

MRS. RULA GHANI

Hi Friend

Thank you very much for showing interest and I would love to give you more information about myself: Like I said earlier, I was born in 1948 and raised in Lebanon in a Lebanese Maronite Christian family. I got my diploma from Sciences Po, France in 1969. I completed a master’s degree in Political Studies from the American University of Beirut in 1974, where I had met my husband “Ashraf Ghani” and we got married in 1975 and have two children, a daughter name “Mariam Ghani”, who is a Brooklyn-based visual artist and a son name “Tariq”. I later also gained another master’s degree in journalism from Columbia University in New York City in 1983 and I own citizenship in Afghanistan, Lebanon, United State of America. I speak Arabic, English, French, Pashto and Dari. I finally returned to Afghanistan in 2003 and I became the First Lady of Afghanistan from 29th September 2014 to 15th August 2021.

I sincerely hope you are ready to work hard and fast with all sincerity without wasting my precious time as I have a very short time period to ensure that the money is removed from my foreign bank account in Canada to your account without delay. Please affirm your readiness to proceed with this and assure me of your sincerity and trust once again by providing your complete details and Immediately I hear from you, I will prepare the Authorization Letter which I will send to my bank on your behalf and I will also forward the contact details of my bank and other guidelines to you upon your response and readiness.

However, I will start the preparation of the authorization letter as soon as I receive your complete details. Kindly provide your details as listed below to enable me prepare the Authorization Letter and other required documents:

FULL NAME:

MOBILE NUMBER:

DATE OF BIRTH:

HOME ADDRESS:

EMAIL ID:

RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (2X2).

YOUR ID PROOF SUCH AS A COPY OF YOUR DRIVING LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID CARD WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE FORMALITIES.

As soon as I get your full details, your ID and a passport size photograph (2x2 size) as listed above, I will proceed with the preparation of the authority letter and the required document needed for the transfer and I will also send you the contact details of the Bank upon your response.

ATTACHED HERE ARE MY ID AND ONE OF THE BANK DOCUMENT.

Kindly send a small passport size photograph (2x2 size) same as the attached sample for the preparation of the Authorization Letter.

Thanks and regards,

Mrs. Rula Ghani

P.S. Thanks to @Ibrahim1 who offered me some insight into this passport, another fake passport is found below: