Freedom Assistance Program $38,000 No extensive credit check! Voicemail

Hey this is Jake reaching out from the Freedom Assistance Program. I am contacting you as a followup from our Freedom Assistance division. The purpose of my call is to inquire if you have had the opportunity to speak with a designated representative regarding our assistance offerings. According to our records you may qualify for an assistance plan with a potential availability of up to $38,000 which can be arranged without necessitating an extensive credit examination. Should you be available for a brief consultation approximately 5 minutes at your earliest convenience. You can reach me at 844-840-5545 . Thank you for your attention and I look forward to our conversation. Warm regards.

1 Like

ORIGINATED from 775-474-8117 Thanks

Just received the exact same voice-mail!

1 Like

Was the “you can reach me at 844-840-5545” the same number to call back? Thanks

this is a lovely scam
these guys are tripping over their own Scripts
let’s call the s*** out of this number
if this was a legit company then you will not hang up on you really fast
they sound like the Google scammer

1 Like

@whoareu Great job. Thanks for being a hero and defender of innocent people. All scammers tend to hang up quickly on me. I am 110% sure they have a list of numbers of people that don’t fall for scams. Once they see that on their screen they hang up quickly. It’s usually in the first 15 or 20 seconds. That’s why it’s great if one has the capability to call from numbers unfamiliar to them that are not on their lists.

when I called the scammers I’d waste their time so much they don’t want to talk to me no more
I got a spook calling phone number system
every time I call them my number changes
they usually pick up every time

1 Like