Free Money scam E-MAIL

Recieved via e-mail [email protected]

Phone Number: +905369924739,

Dear (My Real Name) .

As-salamu Alaykum

How are you today and your family? Let me know if you have received the message I sent to you yesterday, if not please check your SPAM email and get back to me with the information listed below to enable us to commence on this transaction.

All I need from you now is the Information listed below to enable me to draft an application letter and send it to you, so that you can use it and contact our Foreign Remittance Department Manager Dr.Ismail Gül, for the transfer of those funds to your bank account.

Note that I will put your name in our banking system as the beneficiary of the funds.

(1) Your mailing address.-------------------
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.-------------------
(3) Your Nationality/Country.-------------
(4) Your Full Names--------------
(5) Your Age----------------
(6) Your occupation------------

Regards

regards
Mr. Haluk Çakar
Personal Banking
My Direct Number: +905369924739,
ING Bank Turkey, Acibadem Branch of Istanbul Turkey

@TheLittleBirdWhoToldYou#121588

Copy of following e-mail he sent me.

Dear Brother (REAL NAME) .

As-salamu Alaykum

Many thanks for your urgent reply with your personal information you sent to me, I am very much proud of you and I am very happy to have you as my friend.

Once again never allow any person to know about this business deal, let this deal keeps the top secret between you and me only, until you received this money into your bank account.

I trust you so much with all my life and I know you will save the money until I come to meet you so now the next step is for you to contact the bank in Turkey and request them to transfer the money to your account from the Habib Bank of Turkey as the original beneficiary and next of kind

Please urgently contact the bank now and get back to me and below is the contact of the bank:

======================================

BELOW IS THE COPY OF THE MESSAGE YOU WILL SEND TO OUR BANK

ATTN: Dr. Ismail Gül
Director of Operations
ING Bank Turkey,Acibadem Branch of Istanbul Turkey ( IBT)
Bulgurlu Mahallesi Acibadem Caddesi No: 156 34660 Üsküdar / Istanbul
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Tel phone: +905419687207
Fax number: +902122362707

RE: LETTER OF REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE OF FUND

RE: MY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1108009501131701

SIR,

WITH REFERENCE TO MY ACCOUNT, WHICH HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME, IT IS NOW NECESSARY THAT I HAVE THE FUNDS TRANSFERRED SO THAT I MAY CONCLUDE A MAJOR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION THAT HAS BEEN IN THE MAKING OVER THE PAST YEAR AS I HAVE BEEN COMPLYING WITH ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO SECURE THE PERMITS FROM THE REGULATORY AUTHORITIES.

FOR ME TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THE FUNDS AMOUNTING TO $25.5 MILLION USD PLUS ACCRUED INTEREST, BE TRANSFERRED IN ACCORDANCE TO THE WIRING

INSTRUCTIONS LISTED BELOW. THEREFORE, I AM REQUESTING YOU BE SO KIND TO ADVISE AND GUIDE ME THROUGH THE PROCESS OF HAVING THE FUNDS TRANSFERRED WITHOUT DELAY.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED ASSISTANCE AND COOPERATION, I REMAIN IN EXPECTATION OF YOUR FAVORABLE AND TIMELY RESPONSE.

YOUR SINCERELY

MR. ================

@TheLittleBirdWhoToldYou#121747

TL;DR of all my info i've found on 2 different 419 free money scams.

African Bank Next of Kin scam
"Daniel Ejiagah"
(Proxy e-mails)
(Personal Phone numbers)
+22879847029

ING Bank Turkey, Acibadem Branch of Istanbul Turkey, Excess Money scam
"Haluk Cakar"
(Proxy e-mails)