Free Gift Card Scam - 833-284-2444

Scam Number: 833-284-2444
Domain Used: not sure
Extra Info: I received robocalls regarding a “gift card” I “won”. I called it back and got a human scammer. I’m on the DNC and not interested.

Also, they appear to be a tech support scam too. Here is proof:

https://www.manta.com/c/mhzh32c/msn-customer-service-1-833-284-2444-phone-number

1 Like

The criminals are answering now. Got a scambitch answering as “Redemptions”.

Barely does 1 ring before hang for me at least.

Weird… Dead # already or something???

This is so weird. I literally spoke with a scambitch at 833-284-2444 about 10 minutes ago.

1 Like

Try it now.

1 Like

OK, hope they answer your calls too. I spoke with them twice already.

This scam has been around since forever. My mother fell for it in the 1970’s. Never got the gift woucher but got ripped off by the monthly fee she was charged unknowingly. It was almost impossible to cancel it.

1 Like

I’m fully aware of this scam, I’ve dealt with these jackasses before.
So sorry to hear your mother fell into the trap!

They are pretty obnoxious with their robocalls too. I would sometimes get 5 of them on certain days.

1 Like

I asked him if it made him feel like a man to steal from women. Yes. I said then go steal from your mother.

2 Likes

Really really really foul mouthed right off the bat when they hear my voice. I cannot imagine how they treat the women in their country.

1 Like

Such nasty people. Can you imagine a real company talking to people that way?

1 Like

Yes, but in a way, it is a good thing (as bad as it sounds). People can tell easier that it is a scam vs scammers who are polite and appear professional.

These criminals at 833-284-2444 are currently active. I called them just now and pressed “1” to speak with an Indian scammer. Beware, they block very fast!

833-284-2444 is active once again. I just spoke with a scammer about this fake gift card thing again.

This scam is active once again. I called them just now, pressed “1” and got an Indian scammer on the phone at 833-284-2444

1 Like

Celebrating Eid still, haven’t been able to call all day - Hopefully tomorrow!

1 Like

They are also using (262) 379-8005. Just got a call from the Indian scammer about it from the same number.

1 Like

CARRIER ALERT! @scamterminator2021

1 Like

Yes, IP Horizon often operates on the network of Peerless Network. So, they go hand-in-hand.

1 Like