Free $100 gift card scam

(971) 203-7239
I got a call from this number and a man was claiming that I won a free $100 gift card that can be used anywhere online and can also be used at over 1000 retail stores such as Target, Walmart, Apple, And more. He then asked for me to pay a small fee of $4.95 for shipping and handling. I knew this was a Scam and I even asked him why he was scamming people. he than tried to explain he wasn't a scam and told me this was a legit company. I then told him I am not interested and to take me off the list. I then hung up.
Please Troll These people. Here's the number:
(971) 203-7239

I remember when I was a kid I got one of these calls. A big boat horn in my ear and a message saying “it’s your captain speaking…”. Scary shit when you are young.

I will try

Wtf doesent work on hangouts

as of 8:45pm On February 24, 2017, the number is still active. please call and troll them

as of 3:55am On February 24, 1017, the number is still active. please call and troll them

as of 5:17am on February 25, 2017, the number is still active. please call and troll them

Here’s the number: (971) 203-7239

I called them but it said its unavailable

I called them with a text-to-speech, and they asked me for my address. Then I said a fake one, and they told me to wait because they got another caller, and put me on hold. Then… they hung up… Probably because of the TTS. ?