Follow the instruction to receive your fund

Central Bank of Nigeria, Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria P.M.B. 0187, Garki Abuja. FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE. GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA Attention: Beneficiary, We write to inform you about our readiness to release your funds to you. You are paying for Affidavit of Claim Clearance Document 2022 in your name as the rightful owner of this fund transfer which is going to cost you the sum of $799usd only to get the DOCUMENT. Is this contact still valid? If so get back to me as soon as possible?. Why are you Ignoring My E-mails? Why are you not answering my question? In your reply, ensure you forward your bank details where you wish to receive the fund without any hitch. Through Bank-to-Bank Swift transfer. This request has a mandate of 24 hours for you to comply with the directives or it will be deemed you declined the claim. There is time for everything in life and it comes once in a lifetime, among many people around the globe, few enjoy the benefits of their inheritance knowingly or unknowingly whilst others funds go into Government treasure in the absence of contacting the true beneficiary for the claim. I don’t want the money to go into the Government Federal Bank treasury account as an abandoned fund. We can help you to get this Affidavit of Claim Clearance Document 2022 in your name as the rightful beneficiary of this fund from the Federal Government immediately you send the $799usd today. I am still waiting to receive the payment slip attachment. Mr. Godwin Emefiele Central Bank of Nigeria Governor (CBN), The Executive Paymaster General Director of Foreign Remittance Department.? Email Address: [email protected] You should call him directly with this telephone No: +234-80-2507-8474 Call him today