Scam Number: (800) 384-0419
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Threaten to cutoff power
Florida residents

@Sol

4 Likes

Henry Spanish accent -Bolivia

Timezone America/La_Paz GMT-4
User Time Thu Dec 28 2023 15:09:35 GMT-0400 (hora de Bolivia)

4 Likes

Callback 619) 326-4078 5.62.49.121
VPN/Proxy Detection NEW! This IP may be a VPN or Proxy
Country United States, Miami
Orientation landscape-primary
Timezone America/La_Paz GMT-4
User Time Thu Dec 28 2023 15:09:35 GMT-0400 (hora de Bolivia)
Language es-419
Incognito/Private Window No
Ad Blocker No
Screen Size 1366 x 768
GPU Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 (0x00001916)
Browser Chrome (120.0.0.0)
vpn

4 Likes

@drwat great call! That’s a new one with these idiots, from Bolivia wow. I really wanted to bait them, thank you for calling and sharing, hugs!!

3 Likes

619-326-4078 Still Active

619-732-0875 Still Active
847-495-8287 Still Active

3 Likes

Straight to voicemail on all 3, although that last one sent me to a voicemail with some name I couldn’t make out, not the California-whatever the other two sent me to.

2 Likes

(800) 384-0419
Active today, spoke with Henry and he did speak a little Spanish to me but does not have a typical Latino cadence/speech pattern. Sounded more Caribbean.

2 Likes

Active again!
Does anyone have any resources to find the toll free carriers? The guy said he is Haitian, makes sense since Dominicans are primarily the ones doing power cut-off scams:

2 Likes

I spoke to these monsters! They even threatened my life.

2 Likes

Complete trash he is. Has been active for almost 2 weeks, I just wish I had a way of finding the tollfree supplying this POS.

3 Likes

I wish they could be shut down too. Cocky SOB’s!

2 Likes

Scamming businesses
Yunior Raphael (yes Yunior not Junior)
callback (929) nnnnnnn Zelle account, TMobile
He answered as Junior Raphael … Yunior

2 Likes

8003840419 / 800-384-0419 Florida power & light
is hosted by thinQ Technologies

3 Likes

Thank you for searching that!! @LordOfTheRings

3 Likes

$451 Zelle payment Yunior Raphael yes Yunior

1 Like

My pleasure
easily done and only too happy to help if needed

I took that same telco to task almost 3 years ago now, when I discovered what was at the time the largest Student loan forgiveness scam. I discovered their network and an affiliate telco responsible for issuing over 1200 numbers used for the Central Processing Centre for Student Loan forgiveness script. Daisy the helpful cow in the ivr message would always connect you to an agent after pressing 2,2,1 (most of the time but it did vary later to a longer chain).
I deliberately called several hundred freshly discovered numbers which no-one else knew of at the time, as they had never had their turn at being used for robocalling yet multiple times each, which instigated them to be unable to control themselves and call me back on dozens of caller ID’s I used for this purpose. I then had a timestamped record of each incoming robocall response to my own bombardment of calls.
I then emailed thinQ with copies of hundreds of robocalls I had evidence of to them. They first tried to ignore me, then they claimed they were a legitimate government entity. I started emailing them multiple times daily until they were squarely in a corner. I think when I sent a copy of an email for general circulation from the FCC and FTC to them informing telcos to be on the lookout for any student loan fraud schemes was what made them realize they were up to their necks in it. They’d painted themselves into a corner and I was standing in front of the only exit they had to get out of the predicament they found themselves in. They shut all the numbers down (very begrudgingly & reluctantly I’m certain), when they could not deny their involvement any longer and that it was not a legitimate entity.

Every number I’ve discovered over the years are still in my master database, which now totals in excess of 273,000 numbers. Most of these will never be used for fraud again but history shows large chunks of toll free numbers being used over again for the same thing or newly adopted schemes
I was looking at these student loans numbers over the Christmas/new year slow time. They most certainly have revealed patterns for 2 major current fraud operations. Many of the numbers are probably being used by the same scam operators or groups for their latest ideas at stealing every last dollar they can get their lazy lying hands on.
Their patterns of historical practice continue to show where a lot of them will go in the near future.
The way they telegraph their intentions is amusing and very easy to predict.

4 Likes

If all else fails, never a bad idea to involve the freakin’ FCC.

2 Likes

@LordOfTheRings
Lord, I so appreciate your experience and expertise. These criminals are awful, but what is even worse are the companies who help them. They turn a blind eye, because as long as they get their fee paid, then who cares what a number is used for, right?!

You know you mention you have experience with thinQ, and how you were able to document their violations and now some things come into perspective for me. I thought it was unusual to have a ‘8 0 0’ tollfree be used for fraud. I am very ignorant, I accept it, but it has been my experience that when a tollfree is used for scams, they are usually the prefixes 833 to 888. When I found the number being reported I thought “there is no way it could be a scam, it is a 800 and not the other prefixes”. Shows you how much I know!! :joy:
So your explanation here makes sense, the telecomm is just recycling historical scam numbers they previoulsy sold maybe?

In any case, thank you for your insight! And I hope I can ask for your help in the future to find carriers? It is frustrating to be unable to tell, as I don’t know how to look that up.

3 Likes

Zelle pay to 978446nnnn actual number in the video
Dominican Republic