Flight Reservations (838) 500-2126

437-703-6927 $100 Retail Rebate Voucher Customer serivce.

turns out its to cancel of of the subscriptions.

1 Like

Number provided to cancel SavingSmart subscription. part of their script.

1 Like

whos joe. oh the old guy?

1 Like

love it when they say its the wrong number.

1 Like

got a few other customer service numbers. some are third parties, so dont want to get them flooded since they work with different companies.

1 Like

since the rebate scammers pose as semi-legitimate in the front, they perform skethy and non promised actions. instead of sending $100 they send coupons and things. they still have a real company named so they can hire with third party customer support companies.

the 437 is part of the scam.

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

which claim ?

1 Like

I just got a call at 19:53 Central Time Zone from this place telling me that I will have the Police called on me if I call again. Well, 2 calls later and I am still waiting. The person that answered sounded 100% American. This is real bad if our own are involved in helping these grease spots to scam.

You mean americans helping Americans to help start scamming?

@CatMan elaborate please to what u were saying …

1 Like

Number is answering as customer support. it wasnt jack. I said for what? They said for an ipad offer. So its probably those sites where you can win a free ipad, and get enrolled into a program for a automatic monthly renewal fee. So i asked how can i get started. she said visit our website. I said “which website?” and she hung up.

im sure the number is still full of scams still

2 Likes

I believe the call center has Americans or people schooled in America

1 Like

They are purely American scammers.

There’s one dude that answers the phone so much there. Jack. I love fucking with him a lot.

2 Likes

unfortunately no one is answering right now. they are probably closed. ooop

3 Likes

:hushed: :hushed: :hushed:

1 Like

Don’t worry. I got my account disabled for no reason. I’m back!

1 Like

Their whole f*** number is down! Don’t mess with me, Jack!

1 Like

I wasted their whole phone system!

harder to get those toll free numbers of theirs*

but i sent 200+ calls per few seconds, which made their whole phone system get suspended for overflow. lasted 10 minutes,i dont want to get in trouble for flooding. i dont want to abuse it either.
They should be down.

1 Like

Arrogant piece of crap. Hope he chokes on a chicken bone.

2 Likes