Flight Reservations (838) 500-2126

Tell him or steve to connect to my VM again. I’m sure he would definetly enjoy that.

1 Like

Definetly in a call center. Would love their numbers.

1 Like

I mean they’re accent isn’t. I could tell accents from whereever. Steve definetly has a US accent.

1 Like

New call at (844) 387-6962
just music not an answer so far.

pretty sure this number was posted in another topic, but still active. kay.

1 Like

This is a known number in my system
this is what it is labelled as after my dialers picked it up a few weeks ago while searching this area

8443876962 ?? ridiculous music revisit

1 Like

But those people with 5 ears… yikes! You gotta admit… creepy

1 Like

Voicemail.

Maybe a new post would be good if you can, its a new number but looks similar to my dialer from past spam calls on it.

I hear they have great koolaid in Guyana :laughing:

1 Like

Why is he talking about food in the UK? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

holy crap this is the most american call center ive exposed. damn.

1 Like

Now posing as Spotify Premium Canada and Verizon.

1 Like

Screenshot please. Provide with the scam evidence and more.

1 Like

Silly indeed! Those sound effects were good like the doorbell ring

1 Like

Active

"Press 1 to continue in English. (
presione dos para continuar en español) .Just for calling, you’ll have the opportunity to receive a $100 retail rebate voucher which you can redeem from your purchases at major retailors like walmart, target, and many more. The $100 rebate voucher is yours today for just $1.95 cents when you subscribe to one of our savings program. so make sure you have your credit card handy. To receive a $100 retail rebate voucher which you can redeem from your purchases at major retailors like walmart, target, and many more. press 1 on your phone now. "

Rewards Center with very good hold music. Legit sounding.
Sorry for the audio, recorded with my phone.

Credit or debit card. Mastercard or Visa only. Billed $1.95 for shipping. Programs automatically billed on the card for around $50 a month!

3 Likes

Without provocation, scammer cursed me in Hindi

3 Likes

What voice changer are you using

1 Like

All sorts of crazy is happening. I had someone somehow spoof my email address and I got all the bounce backs from the vulgar thing.

1 Like

MorphVox Pro

2 Likes

Still active answering. at times.

2 Likes

What does that mean???

2 Likes