FireRTC Spammer

This has been something I had pretty much finished a while ago, but I wanted to share it with you guys as I’m sure you’ll definitely find some use out of it. Basically, you plug in your FireRTC credentials and watch as the number of your choosing is spammed constantly until either A) you stop the program or B) your FireRTC account gets banned.

It is open source on GitHub here:

EDIT: Program has been removed of request by FireRTC.

Like a call flooder?

@scraps210#10614

Yeah.

Awesome work mate

thanks dude! Can I call australian numbers +61 with firertc

@AfroGuy#10619 No you cannot.

I can’t wait to use this on my phone support!

Hope you guys enjoy. If you downloaded the program last night, however, (v0.3), please check the GitHub page for an update, I think FireRTC played around with their page a little bit to glitch up the program in such a way where it would hangup the phone call the second it got connected. The latest experimental version (v0.3 EXPERIMENTAL) should fix that. v0.2 should also work fine if you’d prefer a more stable experience.

Good work for a new developer.

All it does is crash for me when it tries to ring the number.

Do you get any errors? @FOXYCallum1#10653

@FuelDaFlame#10656 Lemme try again

@FuelDaFlame#10656 Screenshot by Lightshot

This is all i get, no errors or anything

@FOXYCallum1#10658 Which version did you download? If you’re running the latest version, be sure that you follow the instructions on the message box where it says “Please press ‘accept’ on the pop-up”, otherwise the program might crash.

@FOXYCallum1#10658 Download the experimental version. It works

@scraps210#10673 Where can i find that?

@FOXYCallum1#10675 https://github.com/MTS11648/FireRTC-Spammer/raw/master/Experimental%20Releases/FireRTC%20Spammer%20v0.3%20EXPERIMENTAL.zip

@FOXYCallum1#10675

@scraps210#10676

Actually just updated the link, it's under now.

@FuelDaFlame#10652

Thanks, the amount of try-catch and Thread.Sleep is a little embarrassing considering it's some of my old work, but it gets the job done and it's easy to add upon.

@MTS11648#10677 Nope still getting the same issue