FireRTC not working with a VPN?

I have recently not been able to use a FireRTC whilst having Cyberghost running which is annoying because that means i cant have Cyberghost on whilst a scammer is connected to a VM, so that leaves me at risk of a scammer finding my IP and doing something with it.

Is this a feature or is it just mine that its happening to? If so, why is that a feature as FireRTC supports the act of scam baiting.

Thanks,

FireRTC doesn’t work with VPN

@scraps210#11890 So whats the point of that? I’ll just go back to using Hangouts or something.

@FOXYCallum1#11891 to prevent blocked countries from using the service.

@scraps210#11896 So I can use FireRTC and put myself at risk of a scammer finding my IP or use something else? Nice one, guess what i’ll pick.

I suspect they are now using a blocklist that blocks non-residential IPs. You may be able to get around it with a good residential proxy though.

@memes#11900 How do i go about doing that?

@FOXYCallum1#11901 Residential IP proxies are generally from botnets so you can probably figure that part out.

@FOXYCallum1#11899 you could call them with your Android phone.

@scraps210#11903 2 iPhones, No Android haha

@FOXYCallum1#11933 iPhone sould work. I’m guessing you’re concerned that they will find out your ip address since your calling from the internet. They wont be able to do that.

@scraps210#11963 No what im saying is that if i call from FireRTC and use a VM on the same network, they can connect to the VM and google my IP or something when im not looking, like one already has.

@FOXYCallum1#11970 You could always use something like proxifier on your host

@memes#11971 What does that do?

@FOXYCallum1#11970 A scammer Googled my IP the other day. All because I wouldn’t stop moving my mouse! lol

@LuckVintage#12041 Haha, yeah my guy saw the prices were in pounds, not dollars and googled my IP.

@FOXYCallum1#12045 haha

@FOXYCallum1#11899 You can’t track an IP from a phone call… Just use the VPN on the virtual machine, or you can host your VM on a VPS.