Financial hardship loan center

A few random things my dialers come across
These things are everywhere in their hundreds and I normally ignore them.
Typical Filipino robocall center nonsense, but the carrier happened to catch my attention

All on the Peerless-NSR-Port/1 network @OfclyGoodenough @MehNamesJeff @scamterminator2021

It will be the financial hardship center of whatever area your caller ID is in
There is an assortment of other crap around these all the time, as if they are part of the same campaign

Google business listings litter the landscape, as well as pandemic 26k non repayable business payments
Just dial through a few numbers and you will hear them
You can only dial a lot of these numbers routing to the same call center groups 3 times, then it will return a recording such as this

2192738205 Financial hardship loan centre (of your caller ID)
2192738233 Financial hardship loan centre (of your caller ID)
2192738247 Financial hardship loan centre (of your caller ID)
2192738281 Financial hardship loan centre (of your caller ID)
2192738292 Financial hardship loan centre (of your caller ID)
2192738317 Financial hardship loan centre (of your caller ID)
2192738332 Financial hardship loan centre (of your caller ID)

Other things are in their masses around these areas include things such as these

2 Likes

Of course, Filipino and Peerless Network go hand-in-hand! Obnoxious scum!
Adding @Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome and @drwat - I heard you folks LOVE Peerless Network and Filipino scammers as much as I do :heart:

5 Likes

All are Peerless numbers.

3 Likes

I’ve been getting calls from one of them but turned out to be legit.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned they’ve worn out the legit tag the second they outsource to the Philippines and robocall random numbers by the millions weekly.

With the possibly thousands of numbers across all area codes as well as toll free prefixes, they have the capacity to commit a lot of infractions very quickly

2 Likes

Are you sure they are legit, though? Calls made to cell phone numbers and numbers on the Federal DNC Registry, for example, are illegal, unless Prior Written Consent was provided. If not, they violate TCPA and TSR in multiple ways.

2 Likes

Agreed. ANY call made without Prior Written Consent (PWC) is ILLEGAL, per FTC and FCC. Exceptions are survey calls, political and charitable campaigns and calls made to people who provided their Expressed Written Consent. Even texts made without PWC are in violation of TCPA and TSR.

3 Likes