Final Expense Scam Call Center Number (plus Moderator Snark)

Final expense scammers are deplorable human beings who violate the do not call list and target elderly people to sell whole life insurance policies. They always spoof their numbers and as a result it can be hard to call them back. However, if you bait them enough they’ll sometimes give you a valid callback number, this is one of those times

The number is +1 (929) 755-6247. This number goes directly to the call center, and after brief hold music you will reach a scammer who thinks they called you and is thrilled to be able to sell you a policy. These scams are well documented.

The number was provided during an earlier final expense scam call, the link to the recording of that call can be found here: https://youtu.be/3B3B92TAVio I’m not going to include the timestamp; if you take your volunteer position so seriously that you want all the details, you can fish for them yourself.

I pray this is enough detail for the moderators to allow this post now. How you let me post 30+ hardship relief numbers without blinking an eye but blocked a single phone number is beyond me. To placate our powerful overlords however:

Scam Number: +1 (929) 755-6247

Scammer’s Website or Email: In what universe does a scammer give over their company website or email? The hot dog universe from Everything Everywhere All at Once? I’m lucky I got a callback number and not a spoof, you want their email and website, too? Do you think deplorable operations like this have valid emails and websites?

Additional information about this scam: This is a well known, well documented final expense scam. The little information I’ve managed to gleam about them seems to indicate their end goal is to get bank account information, but it’s hard to know for sure. Regardless, they always spoof their numbers, always have thick foreign accents, and always target the elderly…

4 Likes