Filipino Scammers Medicare Benefits Advisors (904) 375-7766 and (909) 495-1562

Scam Number: (904) 375-7766 and (281) 609-8022
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Received calls in violation of DNC on my phone that’s register on the DNC List. I got a Filipino scambitch “Cindy” when I called back. Have fun!

1 Like

Oh, looks like this tranny grandma is calling many people for sure @MehNamesJeff :

1 Like

CARRIER ALERT!

1 Like

Yes, always Onvoy or Peerless Network scum! And then of course there are these magnificent tranny grandmas from the Phillipines manning phones around-the-clock. Indian scammers should watch out, as it appears that Filipino ones are taking over!

1 Like

Filipino Teknicul Subpoat Systems>>> Clear of Indian “Each and Everything LLC”. More “Expensive” to a lesser extent, to free my 2005 DELL (slow mf) of wIruses and a record 600,000 non-existent foreign IP addresses originating from Russia, perhaps. Just how I like it. @scamterminator2021 :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Each time I hear these Filipino scamcunts calling, I always thihk of Alvin and the Chipmunks for some reason as well as TMNT… They really do sound like that. The voice usually is akin to some crossbreed of Master Splinter from TMNT and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

1 Like

1 Like

They are back at it. Just got a call from the same Filipina scambitch at (909) 495-1562. She is answering now. They’re robocalling galore. It is an Onvoy number again.

1 Like

“Senior Health” - My ass! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yep, it’s likely an identity theft operation by Filipinos again! They are phishing for SSNs, DOBs, and Medicare numbers to scam and charge Medicare fraudulently. Very typical of them.

1 Like

@MajorLeeAwesome - just pinging you in case if you like Medicare scammers. It’s Filipinos again!

2 Likes

TY!! I’m on them now :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you, sir! They’re obnoxious and bothersome!

1 Like

They are back at it: (281) 609-8022 is active. I called them and pressed “2” to connect to a magnificent and gorgeous Filipina scammer! Carrier? IP Horizon scum!

1 Like

@Uwembo - try these granny tranny Filipino scammers!

1 Like

They’re back to scamming. Same Chopin music and Chipmunk Man again. The carrier? PEERLESS SCUM!

They called me from 254-505-0360 and called many others in violation of TCPA. @MehNamesJeff

3 Likes