Female Scammer (409) 200 7020

Scam Number: (409) 200 7020
Scammer’s Website or Email: Samantha from Insurance Solutions. I’m qualified to receive 100% free quote on final expense insurance
Additional information about this scam: Active now, female answering.

2 Likes

American benefits final expense insurance perhaps

1 Like

Samantha from Insurance Solutions. I’m qualified to receive 100% free quote on final expense insurance. She burped on the phone and hung up on me lmao…

(409) 200-7020 Princess answered Wednesday 9-7-22 7:45PM EST

Jackie

Samantha

Think I’m done messing with them for the night

3 Likes

Final Expense insurance …scammer from Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
This scammer is in Rawalpindi, Pakistan but his native place is in Afghan/Pakistan area of Peshawar.

4 Likes

Rawalpindi scammer Medicare from Pakistan

1 Like

I have not called an alleged Medicare or an alleged Final Expense Insurance number in a very long time. I just wait for them to call me. Combined, they used to call my cell phone about 35 times per day. Lately it is around 7 times per day. I think the equation of “Waste Mass Marketer Time + Post Conversation On YouTube = Less Mass Marketer Calls” works.

1 Like

Same here. Expect more calls this quarter as enrollment period for Medicare C and D started.

1 Like

Speaking of the devil, I just got a call from alleged Medicare. The worker hung up, when he was suposed to transfer me to the verification department. I forgot to call it the “Vegetarian Department.” I am so busy with the “senior suppository” (senior supervisor) and and “licensed secret agent” (licensed agent), I forgot all about the Vegetarians. I will have to do better next time. It is a spoofed number of course. It might be the cardiac unit of a hospital for all I know.

3 Likes