Federales scam (855) 897-4971 request for the community

Scam Number: (855) 897-4971
Scammer’s Website or Email: witholding
Additional information about this scam: Hi ya’ll, so for the last few weeks I have been getting in touch with a group of scammers who have changed their numbers several times. The group will make contact with someone and tell that victim that taxes are owed.
The thing is that this group is specifically targeting Mexican/US nationals WITH DOUBLE CITIZENSHIP who live in the US and who work in the US to convince them that there is a problem with the Mexican taxing authority.

Obviously they will answer in Spanish, but a few weeks ago I was able to get someone in English so you can try it.

The number has been reported but I ask that if you guys have time, keep them busy. They sound south-American. I cannot pinpoint their accent as they are super triggered and I was only able to get “scammed” by one of them in that group.
Thanks!
scam0605e

2 Likes

Screenshot of their number displayed on a fake government website. Fake site confirmed with the actual Mexican federal authorities.

1 Like

Update. They speak English.
I grabified them to Los Angeles, CA and this chick engaged with me. Sounds Colombian, I teased and asked about the big Dominican scammers and she said she is from Barranquilla (indeed Colombia).

edit, sorry wrong audio here is the right one:

“Rocio” says the ‘great whores’ are from Barranquilla (Colombia) and I told her I knew that and she got very upset. I asked if her pimp will beat her when she tells me about the scam and she hung up.

1 Like