Federal Reserve scam (888) 315-1102 "millions"

Scam Number: (888) 315-1102
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: I had a missed call from this toll free and after googling I found this:
https://www.numberguru.com/phone/888/315/1102/

I requested an ID and he sent this:
scam0412

scam0412b

Federal Reserve in conjunction with the Golden Harvest. Jamaican Gary Stuart.

(832) 548-7371 is an Onvoy.

4 Likes

After leaving numerous messages I now get ‘the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service.’ I left several messages asking if he had a moment to discuss his arrest and incarceration for falsely identifying as a Federal Officer. He doesn’t like 202 area codes and official sounding messages. *This was to the 832#

2 Likes

I cant connect.

1 Like

@Tillianne I never spoke to him but I made it appear as if I was in DC. The messages left to him were very official sounding and complete bs. He may never have heard my messages before the number was down. At no point did I say that I was any type of law enforcement or authority. I don’t want someone reading this to call anyone pretending to be of any official capacity, they could wind up in jail doing so.

2 Likes

(832) 548-7371 TextNow

3 Likes

I called, but didn’t get through to anyone.

2 Likes

(832) 548-7371

Guy who sounded American answered. Said “I don’t know you, goodbye!”
I spoofed my number and called back. I’m getting TextNow voicemail. I left a message using a female voice changer.

3 Likes

I asked him if he was looking for a gay hookup, and he declined

3 Likes

Started making calls again, he called me but does not want to talk to me??? Weird.
Jamaican guy.

3 Likes