Federal Reserve (202) 844-8557 "grant"

Scam Number: (202) 844-8557
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Called me saying there is a grant and all I have to do is give him 200 dollars in eBay cards. Be aware, he is foul and uses awful slurs. Asked me multiple times to stop wasting his time,

scam0606

scam0606b

4 Likes

Sounds like my kind of scammer to really bother!
Happy Monday, my friend :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi @MajorLeeAwesome <3
So good to see you, hope you are doing awesome :bouquet:

3 Likes

There should be a tag for angry scammers. Those are the most fun to call.

4 Likes

I totally agree :100::joy:
After a few deaths threats, they block my number. I called back from a different number and he said “I’ll block this one too.”
Skip ahead to something like the 30tb number now and he begging me to stop.
Super triggered and racist bunch, even the female was telling me to go back to Africa and calling me the N word.

6 Likes

Oh wow how colorful.

How are you able to get so many different numbers? If you don’t mind me asking.

2 Likes

I can spoof with my VoIP numbers when I’m home. If I’m out, I have burner number and I have about 500 numbers left on my spoofcard app.

4 Likes

Amazing, how are you spoofing numbers at home?

3 Likes

My VoIP company allows me to spoof. I just have to log in with my computer and change the number. No charge to spoof. I have six VoIP lines so I can change the caller ID on any or all of them. It really annoys them when they block you and you keep calling them back. LoL

2 Likes

What company does that?

3 Likes

I’ll send you a PM. I don’t want to mention or advertise for a company here. It is legal to spoof in the US, UNLESS to do it to commit fraud.
“FCC rules prohibit anyone from transmitting misleading or inaccurate caller ID information with the intent to defraud, cause harm or wrongly obtain anything of value within the United States.”
I’ve spoken to the FCC directly and it’s completely legal unless you do it to defraud a US citizen or company.
For example, a doctor who is OnCall or anyone, even a company can legally spoof their number.

3 Likes

Major, can you also PM me?

2 Likes

“You’ve made too many calls in a short amount of time, please try again later.” Tf lmao? Cap! :joy:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s legal here in Canada too, just not a lot of info on it.

2 Likes

I called them and they texted me “I’ll call you later”

1 Like

Yeah I get that sometimes too on the burner apps I use. Only for specific numbers though

1 Like