Federal Back taxes Call

Scam Number: 628-215-8795
Male guy, had good English, sound native speaker, could he call center in backgroud
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: I got a unsolicited call start out with a robo call about a new program to get back tax relief. Press 1 to get more
Then it go over some questions, just press 1 to apply, The it let you know you are on a recorded line.
Then a guy finals answers.
I tried to question the people about the legitimacy of the comp[any and if they work with the IRS. I was told he is a “private company and could not give out any info”.
That there or other “Private” companies they work with. I did call him out before they hung up and Block one of my “many Number ;)”
I did a look up on the number

Owner’s Name: No Result Found

Phone Type: VOIP

Phone Carrier: ONVOY, LLC

Risk: HIGH

All VOIP phones are deemed as high risk, as the owner is most likely masking their real identity. It is normal to request that the owner provides their real phone number.

Summary

(628) 215-8795 is a VOIP number serviced by ONVOY, LLC. We recommend caution while interacting with the owner, as the owner is not using their regular phone number. You can Call this number anonymously via NumLookup.

This has all the marking of a tax scam.
As of now the number was still live,

2 Likes

Fake Fake Fake. Just listen to the grammar on the recording. Terrible. And who would believe that the Feds would actually forgive ALL back taxes? Mark did not know what was on the recording, did not have a company website or a company name and could not answer any questions.

After hold music, in my case a person with Indian accent picked up the phone.