FearToxin Scanner Popup Thread

This popup has been identified by the FearToxin Phishing Scanner.
This may be a false positive, you are responsible for verifying the numbers you call. These numbers have not been confirmed by humans! If you would like to join our discord for more scanners, click here. If you call, please respond to this message and let others know the number works.
URL: Popup Portal

This may be a false positive, you are responsible for verifying the numbers you call. These numbers have not been confirmed by humans! If you would like to join our discord for more scanners, click here. If you call, please respond to this message and let others know the number works.

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing this with meā€¦ I really appreciate itā€¦ :wink::wink::wink::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this with meā€¦ I appreciate itā€¦ :+1::smiling_face::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

1 Like

Where can I find the Scammers Numbers here on this Popups?? Because I canā€™t figure out how to find itā€¦ Please

2 Likes

Thank you very much ā€¦ i will try it again , Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

I am sory i bother you again , but i donā€™t undestand where are they those numbers , Becouse i open all of them and is look like i must download stuff or i have to make survey , is that the way i shoud do ? Thank you

1 Like

Just click the centre link which opens on each page where I indicated with the orange/red arrow
That will take you to the active tech support popup
At certain times of the day there will be active popups targeting certain countries
everything overnight and until around midday eastern US time, will more than likely be Japanese popups with Japanese phone numbers. After that time the US targeted popups and numbers start to appear

2 Likes

Make sure you open the links on a VM, Virtual computerā€¦

2 Likes

Yes I am using VMā€¦ But the problem is I donā€™t know how to find the pop up Numbersā€¦ I like to troll some Scammers on my VMā€¦ And then maybe I can get some more details from themā€¦ :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying but every page have different meaning and nothing else to click on the link that I could see any numberā€¦

URL: https://popupportal.pages.dev/#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

1 Like