FearToxin Scanner PERMABANNED FROM DISCORD

I had an issue with discord where they previously banned my account off the bat for a reason that contained no solid evidence. They are VERY unhelpful numerous amounts of time and seem to not care for anything you ask of them for help with, in general too.

They are just awful, discord is just more of a “decoration” to the world of applications and so on. They truly aren’t as good as they did used to be, to be fair. Awfully run, bottle jobs.

I’m so sorry this had to happen, it’s just unacceptable and it’s piss poor from them. But it is certainly expected, because surprise surprise - it’s discord! and between the employees/owners there, they obviously don’t share a single brain cell between them all to know better…

2 Likes

Guilded intrigues me very much. I’m going to have to play around with it and see if it’s accessible with Voiceover, the screen reading software I use on my mac.

2 Likes

I’m aware of hundreds of scam servers, cp hosting/selling and even dox selling servers on discord (got into multiple ones and reported than)

2 Likes