Email title: (No Subject)

Body:

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division

Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.

Federal Bureau Of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

We have received information about the money you withdraw and transferred also purchased a gift card to a certain Emails in other to receive money was used for a scam operation. Because of that, you have been charged with the offense of being an accomplice to a scam operation that made an American citizen you’re lose over $50,000.

I am incharge to handle your case and prosecute you according to the laws and constitution of the United States of America. I understand the nature of the transaction but remember that the law is what guide both the rulers and the rules– of which I see you are truly innocent.

Here is what I want you to do. First, you must not disclose this email to anyone. If you do and this information leaks, I will find you personally and pass brutal judgment on you before I also go down. Secondly, You’d have to compensate me for my efforts in making sure that your file case would get missing; that is the only way I can be of assistance.

You know how corrupt the bureau is, and discarding your case file would also involve others who would assist me in making sure the case is dead.

As a result of this, I am giving you an opportunity to pay me and my team a certain amount of money to enable us to execute this immediately. We know you are innocent, but all evidence is pointing out that you sponsored the scam operation. Just to let you know, the bank has cleared it off from your statement, and we have the only copy that has it. you have to pay the $1,300 or make the payment of $1,300 worth of BTC paid before ending this coming week at the address below;

BTC Address: bc1q37wgfx0zxkjwy9ryr5uzpfqsj6g5fl34jmcmv5

Amount: US$1,300

After 72hours, I shall have no powers to suspend and eventually cancel the agency’s operation.

FBI WARNING OFFICIAL NOTICE AND COMPLY IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DON’T WANT US TO ARREST YOU AND JAIL YOU

without getting a response from you, Bear it in mind that this is the only way that

i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its

consequences once it has befall on you.

After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the

bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of

$10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note/ all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace

and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace this week to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a

maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money

laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny

because you are been watched.

EXPECTING YOUR KIND ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

Sincerely Yours,

Christopher A. Wray

FBI Director