Fastfund recovery are legit and not a scam [Ignore as this is a self-report spam scam bot]

I saw here that low of people writing under fastfund recovery testimonies mentioning that it’s a scam, i do want to make it clear here that i myself have used their service and i don’t really care if anyone believes or not, if ever you have been scammed by fastfunds rcovery kindly provide all the proof and i will have them verified and if truly you got scammed by fastfund recovery am ready to payback all the funds, fastfunds recover got back $2M for me, i do think they are too big to bring their self low. no one will want his image to be tarnished and riddicle

1 Like

Never trust anyone with two first names, Jeff Robert.

1 Like

@Chronus obligatory this is a self-report spam scam bot.

1 Like

@ElmerFudde2020 , you think so. stop the hate and be productive, stop hindering other’s blessings, allow scam victims to get back their funds, if truly you are a scammer and that’s why you here to keep discouraging scam victims over getting revenge on their scam funds am going to help them get you cut. i will pay for the service won’t mind cause i so much know that Fastfund recovery is going get you.

2 Likes

Hi Jeff Robert, what is your favorite color?

1 Like

White is my favorite. why the question?

1 Like

For security and verification purposes in the secure server.

2 Likes

Only scammer bots say this, Jeff Robert.

1 Like