Fake tax relief 1-855-509-3430

Scam Number:
Domain Used:1-855-509-3430
Extra Info: American scammers. They won’t say the name of the company or anything, they get mad when you waste their time, it’s been an active number for a few days now, they don’t have the ability to block!! Lol if they don’t answer, just keep calling

3 Likes

Yes, I have dealt with them on numerous occasions. They’re American scammers indeed, and they refuse to disclose the name of their business. I’ve been dealing with them for many, many months. They break the law by initiating massive robocall campaigns. They’re also calling people on the DNC. When I pointed that out to them, they hung up. It happens every single time too: they either hang up or curse me out when I bring up these facts. An obvious illegal operation.

If someone has any information on them, please share it here. I’d love to report details to my State Attorney General’s office and FTC and FCC.

These assholes are American and they cannot block numbers. Flood them. They challenged me to shut them down. You guys know what to do. Happy hunting

2 Likes

@MajorLeeAwesome @Hviezdoslav @drwat @Draco @anon47227696 - these are known violators of TCPA and DNC. They also refuse to disclose their company’s name. Feel free to give them a call or two.

2 Likes

They are placing hundreds of calls per hour in violation of Federal and State laws. I am on the DNC and I have gotten many calls from them too. (855) 509-3430 - RoboKiller Lookup

1 Like

Just in time. I’m about to pull in my driveway after a day at work. Let’s see how they like my little flooder.

3 Likes

A guy answered “Hello, this is Debt Relief” or something to that effect. I asked sincerely, “What is your name Sir?” He said he cannot tell me his name. I said, “I am asking only what your first name is, Sir.” He said, “I’ll transfer you to someone else.”

After briefly being on hold, a different guy answered with “Hello” and I asked him his first name. He said his name is Jose. I asked him why the prior colleague of his would not tell me his first name. Jose said, “I do not know and do not care. How can I help you?” To make a long story short, he would not answer my question about the name of the company and the state in which the company is registered/licensed. He bragged about how much money he has made already today. I obviously called out Jose and was not trying to bait him.

That would be great if you FLOOD these a-holes, @MajorLeeAwesome!

2 Likes

Yet another proof that it’s a scam! Thank you. I’ve had almost the same exact experience with them. They call from numerous numbers, bother and harass people, and when I call them, they either refuse to talk to me and disclose their company name or curse me out when I point out violations of various laws on their end. What legitimate business behaves this way? BTW, guess who the carrier is??? INTELIQUENT! It’s Onvoy again!

1 Like

Hi folks,

The guy who answered said he was in Irvine California. My Dialler is on the fritz. Anybody else online that can flood their toll free number ?

I have reported this number to FTC, [email protected] and [email protected] to show yet another pattern of Inteliquent hosting scams on their network. @anon47227696 - FYI, Onvoy again.

Onvoy again. This company that enables criminals really chaps my sorry scrawny ass!

1 Like

We have that Excel sheet. I did a little work on it but it will need some more work.

1 Like

I know. Here is a good post on them: http://scammer.info/t/more-on-onvoy-inteliquent-harboring-scams/84556/128. I encourage everyone to keep reporting them to the FTC, [email protected] and [email protected]. The latter is a very mean and angry fellow who seems to take these things quite personally. I suppose, he feels like he should “not have to handle it”, but he has to. I had arguments with him via email.

I’m only getting a busy signal now. By George I think we did it. Great job scambaiters👍🏻

Hmmm. Perhaps celebration was a bit premature. The number just rings and rings endlessly now. Great work all the same.

1 Like

Yes, they are still answering my calls. I think they likely just blocked you. You would have to change the number and call them again. They’re answering now.

855-509-3430 answered for me just a few minutes ago. I think he said his name was Gary. He sounded like maybe he is an American in terms of his accent. He of course claimed to work for a legitimate company and told me to look up “Tax Debt Relief” on the Internet. I asked him in what state the company “Tax Debt Relief” is registered and licensed but of course he would not answer my question.

1 Like

I called again and a guy answered as Tax Relief. I asked him in what state the company is licensed and registered and he said California. I found the California Secretary of State website and searched “Tax Relief” and there are BUNCHES of various companies that have “tax relief” in the names of the companies. Like @scamterminator2021 wrote though, even IF, and it is a big IF, this phone number is from a licensed and registered company, they are NOT following the Do Not Call List and they robocall people with whom they have not done business. So in my book, they are American criminals.

1 Like

I agree. Not to mention that their defensive and belligerent stance towards people pointing out a possibly illegal nature of their calls proves that they’re NOT a reputable business. Reputable and real businesses don’t get upset when asked questions such as their legal names and location and whether or not they abide by Federal and State laws. I’ve never had a real financial institution being upset over me asking them additional questions.

When I asked for the address of the company that one of them said was in California, I was told that they cannot give the address unless they get from me first some information. I gave a fake name and a real address of a house for rent in California, but then I was asked what my social security number is. I said I want first the address to confirm the company is legitimate but he hung up the call. They do not seem to know how to block my number though. Some of them must recognize my (909) area code number though because a few times when someone answered my call the first thing he said was, “Is it you again?” Haha, YES, it is ME again.

1 Like