Fake syskey

@bandbgamesroom#9744 Delete or rename the original syskey from system32, then move that one to system32 and rename it to syskey.

@scambaiter633#9937 Nice work on the fake syskey. Is there any chance you could make a fake syskey that works like the real one but doesn’t add the password. Hard to explain, but I want scammers to be able to syskey my VM and think they have gotten away with it. For now I have already syskeyed my VM myself, but they notice this and they hang up because they know I know about syskey. They also hang up if they can’t find syskey. I know I could leave them the real syskey on my VM, but I like to look at my keylogger and check their syskey password and I can’t do it if they reboot my VM (which they often do). I am trying to make my scam-baiting last longer.

@AussieScamBuster#16952 Yeah i can do that, I’ll do it as soon as possible and get back to you when I do.

@AussieScamBuster#16952 why would you want them to feel some sort of victory? Lol

Good program. Got a scammer angry

@scambaiter633#17052 Thank you.

@Bamin#17057 Which program (I’ve done a few on this thread) and details of his reaction? Thanks.

@scambaiter633#9704 I used fake syskey in my youtube, How would you like credit in a youtube video? do you have youtube channel I should link to?

@AussieScamBuster#17129 The readme file would be good.

@scambaiter633#17214 when I d/load/intsall fakesyskeysetup.msi I can’t find any readme file?

@AussieScamBuster#17215 oh, ok, then just credit my website, like, for more creations, http://celldivine.000webhostapp.com/downloads.html

@scambaiter633#9704 can i use your program on my program. My program is a VM Machine Setter so it downloads programs that you select on my program that u need to troll scammers

@scambaiter633#17217 should i just link your website

@TUOBCAN#19487 Sure