Fake PayPal BTC Order (888) 676-5318

Scam Number: (888) 676-5318
Scammer’s Website or Email: (N/A)
Additional information about this scam:

Text from (808) 809-4920:
Thank you Your order worth 929.00 has placed from BTC using your Pay-Pal accnt. If you didn’t place this 0rder please call 1888-676-5318

1 Like

888-676-5318 Female Friday 3-24-23 3:53PM EST

2 Likes

‘Punjeeta’ told me a “transaction amount” of $950 is what she can see on her “system”, can’t stick to the scam script/text. Wanted me to confirm full name. She asked me to “hold” as she’s checking the “cancellation protocol”. Came back and told me I need to talk to my “bank” and she’ll “transfer” me to them, she wanted to know the name of the bank. She seems to be a full on newbie. She didn’t seem to care/realize in the slightest I was calling her that! :joy:

“Mike” from “Bank of America” answered - wanted last 4 digits of my SSN (Social Security Number), full name reconfirmed and where I’m from and charge amount, told him I had conflicting stories from what was on the text message received vs what punjeeta told me and he went to “check”- asked if I knew what Bitcoin was, and to check whether there was SOMEHOW an extra BAYBAL account in my email address, I told him I didn’t know what bitcoin was and that there was only one login. He then abruptly hung up on me.

2 Likes

Spoke to these morons for almost an hour. I cannot believe, Paypal will identify the fraud and transfer me to Bank of America (my account) and then BoFA will transfer me to ATF to scare me on my arrest warrant. :smiley: I did record this whole thing. I can post it after I convert it to some upload format. I was fun.

John Williams
Acct - 6749
My SS - 4282
Saving - 8796

www.atf.gov
ATF Case# RF1007
Melton Wanda / Case# FN114 / Warrent# CN2894
Senior Officer - Mike Hoffman id# 9862

My car details:
Honda silver 58693 12 years - silver 2006 car

2 Likes

Same scam center.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting my video! That lasted longer than I wanted it to.

4 Likes

Good Job. Crazy guys. Not sure how many innocent people they have scammed so far. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks! Too many.

2 Likes

Now we know each other. You are excellent. I am Nig… in YouTube
I will be watching more of your videos.

2 Likes

Oh, ok!! :heart: I’m a novice, but I appreciate the praise.

2 Likes

Drwat is AWESOME!

2 Likes

WHAT A DICK! I’m so happy that you recorded these. I’ve been wanting to hear baiters get abused but I’ve only seen what has been posted in the comments. Keep up the good work!. Hope to hear more from you, and hopefully they get abusive, that way I may come up with ideas that would help me decide if I actually want to bait or not.

3 Likes

He really is a piece of crap! I’m still dealing with him too! I want to say he won’t call tomorrow, but I’m always wrong about them.

3 Likes

What I normally do is block there number after I get what I want

3 Likes

I was gonna do that, but I think he wants to give me a bank account. I’ve been ignoring him all weekend, and pretty sure he’s now calling with “No Caller ID.”

This is my last call with him. I am done with this cockroach, and I think he can tell.

4 Likes

Why is it PCH scammers stick to me like leeches? Is it because I’m an older woman. Men can’t get very far with them, and they are wondering.

This time, it could be my fault because I took him to Walgreens to make him think I was getting the stupid gift cards. He may think he’s close to scoring, but I don’t know why after this last call.

1 Like

Every now and then you’ll have one or two blowing up your phone. I’ve dealing with 3 Dave Sayer’s

4 Likes

I know Dave Sayer’s! He didn’t give me my prize, lol

3 Likes

There’s been 87 different Dave Sayers working for the PCH
92.7% of them have passed away in real life
Leaving at least the 10 or 11 different voices I’ve heard over the years with the name Dave Sayer(s)
A very popular figure indeed is our Dave :wink:

3 Likes

What a Fing pos! by listening to this makes me really understand how these guys are vial.

5 Likes