Fake PayPal - (858) 433-6671

Claiming someone bought a $799.99 handgun with my PayPal account. * Got Email claiming this.

Active 2021-06-11 T 14:57 EST

1 Like

Gave him a fake name. Wanted remote access to my desktop. Typical brianless benchode.

2 Likes

I am only going to voicemail. Wow, that message is so bad. How can anybody fall for it?

1 Like

Gee, I bought and AR-15 in pink!

3 Likes

I know, JusticeInTexas! When the call is answered, the robo voice says “Thank you for reaching Papal.” The robo voice pronounces PayPal like the English word “papal” as in a papal decree of the Pope. These lowlifes do not pay attention to details.

3 Likes

Haha hope I’m not the only one that mentioned the recording also had an accent as well

3 Likes

Later a guy answered and that idiot doesn’t even understand english properly.
He said, “We are trying to steal your money” instead of saying, “hacker is trying to steal your money”.

2 Likes

He switched to 984 223 0610. Said all Americans are stupid. No Mercy please…get him.

2 Likes

It’s funny how they say Americans are greedy and stupid - yet they are the ones stealing from innocent people. They are greedy; instead of advancing themselves and giving countries like India a better name, they do this that ruins said country’s reputation.

I used a voice modulator to sound like an older person. I told them I had cancer and had to pay medical bills. In my fake bank I even showed I owed money. No remorse, still trying to steal money from me.

4 Likes

Idiot called me 5 times with the same script after I went Rambo on his dumbass! Then he calls and is pissed and blaming me because he’s getting so many calls! Nice work!!

2 Likes

If he is going to participate in an ongoing criminal enterprise over the phone, getting calls from scambaiters is the “cost of business.” He might want to consider looking at some help wanted ads and go into something legitimate.

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:early morning hoards and coffee

2 Likes

It is a cost of business. He better be ready for it because there are people out there like us which get joy by calling these idiots.

2 Likes

Exactly. The number of scambaiters are hopefully growing.

2 Likes

Tried the new number, It said no longer in service.

1 Like

157.48.149.9 IP
Location Rajahmundry, Andra Prdesh, India

1 Like

Number is down. I call it and it’s only one ring until the call drops.

800-577-1641
Amazon refund scam
OrderID- 171-2840672-45454

2 Likes

3:20 pm central They are answering! I am callin’ them in a two-fisted manner; in other words, I got a different phone number/phone in each hand! They do not seem to be pleased, Kiernanchadwick! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Inactive.

1 Like