Fake Microsoft Tech Pop up

Live Phone Number 1-844-443-9444

Was trying to check my mail account and my browser was suddenly frozen

Tried calling the number and got a different person each time, every single one kept asking for money and claimed i have virus

http://livenewsusa247q.us/error405/

** Microsoft Warning Alert **

Malicious Spyware/Riskware Detected

Error # 0x80072ee7

Please call us immediately at: 1-844-443-9444
Do not ignore this critical alert.
If you close this page, your computer access will be disabled to prevent further damage to our network.

Your computer has alerted us that it has been infected with a Spyware and riskware. The following information is being stolen...

>

Financial Data

> Facebook Logins

> Credit Card Details

> Email Account Logins

> Photos stored on this computer

You must contact us immediately so that our expert engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone to protect your identity. Please call us within the next 5 minutes to prevent your computer from being disabled or from any information loss.

Toll Free: 1-844-443-9444

@MasterBait#4878 Please stop using an AWS server to post here.

We got more scammers, posting and ruining the forum, Is there anything you need help with?

Recommendations:

Please forward all the registration to me, before they can create an account here.

Then i would take care of that.

@Jnteamed#4900 I’ve disabled registrations for a while.

@thunder#4902 That should stop it.

But if you are afraid to enable registrations, (the scammers keep signing up)

I can help.

@Jnteamed#4903 They’re using anonymous proxies, difficult to block them as they can’t eb blocked by IP, create new emails, and random usernames.

@R34P3R#4907 I mean let them sign up with a twist, If they sign up, they have to upload a excellent vm for me to check before they can activate their account.

Or the sign up is broken,

I meant like when anyone sign up, the signup field works (the client side) not (the server side).

@thunder#4902 is there any way to stop them? I mean registrations can’t stay down forever.

@thunder#4879 Just ban this site in India. or nah?

They can use proxies or VPN, @scraps210#4917

@Jnteamed#4918 I know but at least it’ll stop some scammers from spamming on here.

@scraps210#4919 This site uses Cloudflare to block much unwanted traffic, but it is unfair to block all of India. As I stated earlier the spamming was done by scammers using anonymous proxies, meaning it is not possible to block based on geolocation.

@Jnteamed#4914 I suppose, but that would also keep legitimate members who don’t use VM’s or have them readily available extended time, and effort to sign up. I imagine they will give up soon and the issue will be over, that is my prior experience at least.

@R34P3R#4921 We can edit the Nginx configuration to block certain IPs and such. I was trying to set it up last night but it didn’t work.

@thunder#4934 Just add a list of blocked IP’s to the configuration file and set it to update from a text list via cron job.

@scraps210#4917 Not the best idea. I’m Indian and I wouldn’t appreciate being denied access to the site.

@Jnteamed#4914 Majority of scam baiters don’t really use VMs. I for one often just use firertc and no ‘vending machines’ ;-). 4 gigs isn’t enough to run it too well.

In my opinion, the best way to allow new users to join would be through some sort of request system. Mods and admins could evaluate the requests and accept or decline them.

@1337mathster#4940 Good idea.