Fake Medicare (279) 600-6204

Scam Number: (279) 600-6204
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
Please be sure to write out important info so that our content is accessible to screen readers!
Fake Medicare benefits

3 Likes

Guess who the carrier is? FRACTEL! However, they seem to be completely innocent at Fractel, and all these Medicare scam calls are always spoofed! I have no doubt there! This is according to our common friend Mikey “Clown” Crown. All of us must be running some conspiracy operation against their Medicare spamming clients and “Tax Resolution Center” robocallers. Remember, Fractel is ALWAYS innocent. Should I paraphrase the main rule of the movie “Fight Club”? I think at Fractel they may just say to every new hire, “The first rule of Fractel is: You do not talk about robocalls!”

@LordOfTheRings @Jhawk @Tillianne @CatMan @SouthernCulture_x @Sol @MehNamesJeff

Let her rip - Medicare scam 279-600-6204 (I called 30 times) : r/ScamNumbers (reddit.com)

9 Likes

This is one of the Health solutions blocks I have nearly populated I spoke of earlier
It goes from 2796006003, up until 2796006368 with numbers missing in between

There is still another 7 more leads I have now to populate the blocks they’re in

4 Likes

Ah, so lovely and beautiful! I am glad that I tagged you in the post. This is what is suspected. Yet, these are absolutely innocent people, of course.

3 Likes

There is 360 numbers in this block I have so far, but there will be a few more missing in the last part I still have to properly verify.
This is in addition to the other 899 number block on the 279 - Sacramento, California area code

The other block is in the 662 - Southaven, Mississippi area code and has about the same amount, just a few more possibly

4 Likes

Carrier: Fractel
Hold Music: None
Call Center Location: Pakistan :pakistan:
Answers as: “Your Health Solutions”
Technician: “Alex”
Verification Officer: “Luna from the Verification Department”

The scammers never transferred my call to their American brokers.

4 Likes

Thank you for verifying them and providing this additional input.

@ATG - well, look at that! Fractel carrier and illegal robocallers from an organization that is based in Pakistan. It is quite likely an operation run by our friends at “Sansom/Merkavoix”. Yet, Mikey the “Clown” refuses to shut them down, as he stated before on few occasions to you and some other folks here.

5 Likes

Health Solutions transferred me to Clear link Insurance. Guess they still haven’t learned not to use foreign call centers for leads.

2 Likes

@LordOfTheRings - look at that. It appears that Health Solutions are linked to “Clear Link Insurance”.

1 Like