Scam Number: 917-730-5991
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Synergy Finance. Fake loans

1 Like

On it

2 Likes

me too

3 Likes

Just got home and I’m on it too like a red-tailed hawk on a half-dead rabbit … or like @Jhawk on a half-dead scammer!

1 Like

Hmm no loops today it seems
fished it 5990-5999 nothing

Playing you’re a monkey song :joy::laughing:
hey is the car warranty up the 530#
Ill play that song to them too​:joy::laughing::laughing::see_no_evil:

I’m on hold still on my first call … A guy answered with only “Hello” and it was very unenthusiastic. I said sincerely, “Yes Sir, is this the loan company?” He hung up without saying anything further.

I’m calling again and I’ll go straight to the “You’re a Monkey” video that @Draco uses!

1 Like

Foreign sounding guy answered just now (slight foreign accent but it is understandable). I played him loudly the “You’re a Monkey” song. He hung up quickly. I was on hold a lil’ bit but not for a long time.

1 Like

On hold :joy:… Got it all cued up

From Kolkata, West Bengal, India

3 Likes

Thanks as always, @drwat. I like to know as much information as possible, including exact location. Such information is very useful when baiting or when harassing!

1 Like

I like this hold music tho :joy:
Goin on 5 mins slammed

1 Like

At first I like the Ukulele hold music, but after a long enough period of time I start dreaming about being in Hawaii and smoking huge blunts of the good stuff! Smokin’ the good stuff here at home alone ain’t the same. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I am right by ur side:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Hey Hvie doesnt kinda sound like the music in the tv series lost??
I loved that series binge watched it even :joy:

1 Like

But smokin’ the good stuff at home alone is better than nuttin’, @Draco! :grin:

I’m on hold now, and in the meantime I am puffin’. It is good for gettin’ my appetite up for dinner. It’s good for arthritis. It is good for getting more sleep than I would get without it. Dare I say it is good for the soul?

You know @Draco, I never watched that Lost series. I know vaguely it was about people stranded or something like that. Lots of people really loved that show! After dinner I might be in the mood to watch one of the Rod Zombie DVD movies I have. THERE NEEDS TO BE A HORROR MOVIE MADE ABOUT FOREIGN SCAMMERS! Throughout the movie each scammer in the call center gets murdered in a most horrific manner!

Damn, I’m still on hold dreaming about Hawaii!

EDIT: A guy just answered with only a weak and tired “Hello”

1 Like

The show was amazing especially about the numbers right up my alley😂 i studied about gematria a lot. Real interesting how used to this day

1 Like

Same here… In my notes for 3 weeks I wrote Hawaiian

1 Like

I will provide IP and the city/state later today

The sound track to LOST is OUTSTANDING!!

1 Like