Fake loans (219) 285-9494

Scam Number: (219) 285-9494
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Fake Stratford Finance
Fake loans

2 Likes

Wow, she was an idiot. Told her I wanted a business loan and she just kept repeating everything I said. She kept insisting that I needed to borrow MORE money. Plus none of them even understand how loans work.

2 Likes

Still answering !! Said hello

1 Like

Sean admitted to me that it is a scam. Gee, why would you take a loan from a voice on the phone. All you have to do is Google it to see it is fake.I have been asking how they live with themselves and one told me he loves to steal. Such vile pieces of human garbage.

2 Likes

He had no idea what alimony is. What a dope.

1 Like

CARRIER ALERT! @scamterminator2021

2 Likes

Still answering.

– Therefore –

Still hoarding.

2 Likes

Damn Peerless “Fearless” roaches!

1 Like

Yeah, they say they are in Atlanta at a fictional address. I gave him a fake everything and I am waiting for the fake application to arrive in my fake email.

3 Likes

lmao, i don’t think sooooo!

You should report these illegal robocalls to the following emails (they get mad like Onvoy too!):

[email protected], [email protected] (CEO), [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (attorney).

1 Like

which is it? lol.

Sorry, I fixed it! It is [email protected] - nasty CEO guy!

1 Like

CC’ing ceo - extra special. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always write to them that I DEMAND for illegal and harassing behavior to stop and that they MUST comply with all laws. It seems to upset some people there like [email protected] and [email protected]

1 Like

BCC’ing attorney to make it even moreee special. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The CEO looks very upstanding!

2 Likes

Looking like a right twat

2 Likes

Indeed!

1 Like

:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:Lol

1 Like