FAKE FBI AGENT NICK DAVIDSON/ FIRST BANKS AMERICA

Scam Number: +1(620) 281 8436/ +1(424) 261-5760
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]/ firstbanksamerica.com
Additional information about this scam:

Already posted on TSU and scamwarners, but sharing it here for more eyeballs. He is still at it after all those years. Got a fake bank website up and all… He contacted me with the first number via text message, then directed me to contact another person via email, and text and sign up for this fake online bank account.

I baited him and now I have “8 million dollars” in this fake bank account. All I need to do is send $700 to him to activate the account :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have screenshots of the fake bank platform I can share with the admins or anyone working in financial crimes. I don’t want to post too much my bait account info here to tip him off. I looked up the name and also saw this article. Not sure if its the same guy or this scammer is so ballsy to use the name of a convicted criminal

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdil/united-states-america-v-nicholas-james-davidson

Opening text message below.:

Hello … How are you doing today, My Name is Nick Davidson From The FBI :us:

Your funds is now under the custody of First Bank Of America , I will send you the bank email to contact with the manager in charge for opening of new bank account that can hold such amount of money then after opening of the account he will transfer your funds to your new account you will receive it…
That’s the best mode of delivery now for security reasons…
Contact the bank manager in the email address below…
[email protected]
Text : +1(424) 261-5760

Let me know once you get in touch with the manager and get your account registered ®… I’m here to make sure you receive your fund into your account once you register

firstbanksamerica.com/register

You can use this link above to register and your fund will be transferred into your account immediately., but you need to be in touch with the manager , because he’s the one that’s going to transfer your fund into your account once your register

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION