Fake Debt Collector (833) 471-1957

Fake Debt Collector - I sing to the fake Indian debt collector

https://chirb.it/fDNBJC

3 Likes

Love your singing, my friend. Haha!

1 Like

He said he was in NJ. I asked who the governor was and of course he could not tell me. He then said he was in a secured location. I just laughed and said oh you are in a bunker underground because you are so important and he started the swearing in HIndi. Real professional debt collectors.

2 Likes

I love this. Thank you. Got through 22 times! Anthony’s mom didn’t call there looking for me though!

2 Likes

Talked to a person at their real number. Very unhelpful. Also the real number does the real this is an attempt to collect a debt litany. She kept saying that I must have a debt blah blah blah. I told her that I was trying to help her company out but she did not want to hear it.

2 Likes

Agreed. The real first credit I called to report this number was no help and just wanted my name and number. I finally just said call me right back at the fake firstcredit number.

1 Like

They are marked as robocallers on nomorobo lmao

1 Like

Best singing I’ve heard in a while lmao

1 Like

Still working

1 Like

This may be an actual debt collector. They tried to match me by phone# and told me it must be a mistake. No attempt to get money.

1 Like

I talked to him in Hindi

1 Like

Yep, he’s definitely Indian. He told me they’re in Piscataway NJ, which is an area with a very heavy Indian population. But the fact that he didn’t try to pursue a scam angle made me think they might be outsourced debt collections. Who knows. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The scam angle is they try to collect an old debt that is usually considered uncollectable by the original creditor and these “Debt Extortion” collectors buy them for pennies on the dollar. They will violate every Law to try to get something, usually harassing everyone related to the victim and make threats they can’t carry out. They generally have a target list, so scambaiting them is difficult unless they called you first or you have enough info about one of their victims to pretend to be that targeted person.

2 Likes

SNARL They are gone now… :wink:

1 Like