Fake COX (888) 905-0315

Scam Number: (888) 905-0315
Scammer’s Website or Email: N/A
Additional information about this scam: These guys are fake COX (cox.com). They have been up for a long time. The call automatically puts you on a real-sounding COX Hold, if you hear music, they probably won’t answer. Other times they answer within 1 ring.
888-905-0315 / 8889050315 (800notes.com)
(888) 905-0315 - RoboKiller Lookup
etc

1 Like

TextNow number… scam

How much do they pay pr minute for incomming calls??

1 Like

Approx 3 cents a minute

1 Like

reason for asking is that i had 20 simultaneous call going for 4 hours each and with 4800 minutes at 3 cent/min they have 144 dollars less on their account and i will do my best to drain it even more :sweat_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

They have start answering calls

1 Like

They say??

Well i placed over 500 call in the last 24 hours , many of em lasted over 7 hours ,unfortunately i can’t give you the exact numbers cause my sip provider closed my account :sweat_smile: it ain’t much of a deal since i have other providers ready and i do look to add others too so i have backups

cox is not answering right now.

I did learn yesterday from brainwashed operator that told me was in Dominica Republic
I explained to her you are working for scam outfit and she really wanted to know what consumers think of these kind of scam phishing calls.

1 Like

Don’t burn through too many trunks… They are monitoring so it’s very hard to get one likely in the future. VOIP.ms probably cut you lose and watch out they have you red flagged now.

1 Like

I will be more carefull but i think they would have cut me off anyway .

The company that cut me off is a China based company and i still got an account with another of their compaines ( I have found 5 but there might be more)

Btw what can VOIP.ms do ? i never had an account with em so how do they flag me ??