1 Like

833-951-0194
838 334 6460

changing scams too

833-951-0194

playing hide and seek

833-951-0194

This is a very old and well used number
When I first discovered this number on 29 October 2021, it was a Microsoft tech support for about a year.
Then it changed to an Amazon refund number for many months, until morphing into AOL support for all of this year at the very least.
It’s been active virtually every day.
There is a PayPal, McAfee and Norton support, all on toll free numbers, which have been exactly the same every day since April 21 and June 21.
There’s even a Microsoft popup toll free number today which has been resurrected many times over almost 2 years.

1 Like

Damn @LordOfTheRings, I did not know that AOL still exists! Well, I am thinking of AOL email addresses. Maybe it is not possible to get AOL email accounts any longer like it was WAY BACK IN THE DAY.

I see the a o l DOT com website and it shows their phone number as +1 (800) 290-4726.

How does one try to bait these 833-951-0194 AOL CRIMINALS??? Just say I have problem logging into my AOL email account for example?

How hard will you laugh if I tell you that these idiots have a BellSouth support scam running? Multiple AOL support and multiple Yahoo support scams, all on toll free numbers, which are their main inbounds to route area code numbers through. Finding all these things everywhere isn’t a great shock, they have tens of thousands of numbers active every day and no-one except their intended victims know of their existence. Until I roar through and vandalize their shanty town neighborhoods and reduce them all to rubble. Some of the clown shows turn up day after day on the same known numbers to try their luck at futility time and time again.
Quite comical, especially the BellSouth thing. I’m not American but know more about US news & current events, politics, laws and geography than the entire sub-continent will ever know.

1 Like

Wow. Just WOW.

If at MY AGE I am suspicious of BellSouth Support and AOL Support just because I am old enough to know HOW OLD BellSouth and AOL are, I only can imagine how younger folks would be highly suspicious of BellSouth and AOL since they might not have heard of them OR because they KNOW that they are very archaic and old-fashioned.

I am gonna call 833-951-0194 and say that I cannot login to my AOL email I guess. If the criminal does not seem to bite, I’ll just go into my “HARASSING” mode and feck with him. I do not have a VM anyway, but sometimes I try to bait and waste time until I can tell that I need to call out the criminal because he or she is becoming impatient.

Damn, after the brief robotic “default” or whatever, it rings once or maybe twice and the call drops from my TextNow. I’ll try again though in a lil’ while.

Yep…that’ll do it
You forgot your password, or dropped it, the dog ate it even.
See where they take you and then direct traffic once you know the destination they want to go to.
Taking them via the scenic route which is never in the script used to be my favorite way to keep them struggling to get back to the safety of their script.

844-366-8890

1 Like

844-366-8890

I have an AOL email account, which I use for scambaiting purposes! All the 419/Spam Emails I receive that I create a post from, on this site is off my AOL. Hence I also blur out my scambaiting email, so scammers can’t just ignore the email address when they scout this site silently, they’ll just never know if they’re 100% dealing with me on an occassion. This is perfect as I can appear a genuine user about to fall for one of their measly scams! (Outlook blocked my original scambaiting email - because they want a phone number verification! Does not take VoIP lol.)

1 Like

That’s great that you have a backup AOL email account, @MehNamesJeff!

Just now I called 844-366-8890 and a man answered with a foreign accent and he said only Hello. He did not say hello in an angry way. He just said “hello” in a normal way. I said, “Yes Sir, is this AOL? I need to speak to AOL support.”
Ha! He said, “No, this is not AOL.”
I of course pounced on him verbally so to speak and informed him that we do not need him to admit his criminality and that we will have our fun at your expense every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade that you criminals work.
The dumbass at this point put me on hold on his toll-free number! After a few minutes someone took me off hold but remained quiet, at which point I encouraged him to BEG for money. Don’t be bashful, BEGGAR!

1 Like