On it :laughing:

3 Likes

Nice :smile:

1 Like

Hella hoarding the :monkey::monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey_face:

1 Like

U guys hitting these monkeys??

Where did u find this #?

We managed to get a second number, it is 888-858-2909, that is their (working) direct number. Ask for Michael, and say you’re calling back about fitting your mini-fridge onto the plane :smile:

3 Likes

@drob.02 i said my name was Jeff calling back “Michael” in regards to fitting “my mini-fridge onto the plane”, when pooja asked for passenger name. She thought I said Jack, i just said “yeah that’s my name” :rofl: she’s asked me to hold the line whilst she “checks”.

3 Likes

UPDATE: Pooja got back to me! Says “Michael” is already in a call. Said she’s arranging/arranged a callback for me - he’s supposed to call within the next 5-10 minutes she says… on the same number I am originally calling them from of course is my “best contact number”. waiting for the call rn. @drob.02 :rofl:

3 Likes

You should get through now. We finally ran out of time and had to end it. All in all, we had “Michael” convinced we planned to bring a 300w Marshall amp, a guitar, a 3 foot tall mini fridge, an air fryer, and a grill on the plane with us. He was trying to make it happen too.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for him to call me back right now lol. Still haven’t had my phone ring. Gonna wait a few more minutes before I make a “complaint” lol.

4 Likes

Calling back now, that’s it. Disgraceful service :rofl:

1 Like

Dude answered then hung up seconds later… now when I called back it only rings like 3 or 4 times - think they blocked me for no reason yet tho lol. At least I got text now, but I guess it’d have to wait till tomorrow - it’s getting late out here.

4 Likes

Yeah it goes straight to voicemail for me now. Either I’m blocked or it’s after hours.

2 Likes

AirOFly travels alternate # 954-323-2372
502, 5th Floor, JMD Magepolis, Sohna Rd, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122018, India
Sohna Road is filled with scammers

1 Like

Answers 7am pst
2 ring hang now from new #

2 Likes

called them. i had a conversation with this one guy and i rambled to him about how i was excited to go to japan. when i said “you should be excited” he got pissed off kinda and said he wasnt, then he “transferred” me to someone and then hung up

2 Likes

how did u find the connection between these guys and AirOFly?

From what I can gather from the callback number another commenter posted, they are Flight Ticket Hub

2 Likes

They called me back right away and asked me if I called them. Their caller ID AiroFly Travels 9543232372

1 Like