Facebook PPL Scammer - Brooke Taylor Kiefer

SCAMMER: Facebook

GRABIFY STATISTICS:
IP: 105.112.38.40 (Lagos, Nigeria :nigeria:)
ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN
DEVICE: Infinix Smart 6
BROWSER: Facebook Messenger.

Scammer will send random friend requests to users on Facebook. Once accepted, they will claim they saw you on the “winners list” for the “People Prostcode Lottery,” as the company “randomly selects people” to win $30,000 so they can take care of kids, buy houses, pay rent and maintain the standard of living.

You are then asked to contact “Agent Richard Brown” in order to “claim your winning money bonus.”

There, Mr. Brown will introduce themselves as the “online claiming agent for the 2023 Department of the People Prostcode Lottery & Federal Government Grant Online Service for Humanity and Poverty Eradication for all.” But in order to claim your funds, they need a picture of you, to which I responded with a Grabify link under the guise of an “imgur gallery.”

Unfortunately, they never clicked the link, but still opted to check if my name and picture are “eligible for grant money.” I did manage to grab the IP of the individual who hacked into Brooke’s account, revealing them as a Nigerian Prince.

I was then told that I qualified for this “Federal home care and family support grant,” but was then asked to provide more personal information such as my

• Sex
  • Phone number
  • Occupation
  • Monthly Income
  • Nationality
  • If I own or rent.

I sent them another Grabify link, which was unfortunately accessed through a VPN.