Facebook GRANT SCAMMER - Donald Wilson

SCAMMER: Facebook

ASSOCIATED CASHAPP ACCOUNT: Pay $am12056 on Cash App (belongs to Alexander Mitchell)

The scammer will compromise a friend’s Facebook account to invite unsuspecting victims into liking his page, which reveals that he previously operated as “Agent Jefferey L. Johnson” with the governments of Australia :australia:, Canada :canada: and the United States :us.: When I contacted “Donald” on Messenger, he claimed this was because I am a “lucky winner” that “can use $500 to win $5,000” through CashApp, asking for my nonexistent “Cash App Tag.”

“Donald” then asked me to “be honest” and “believe them,” as I need to send $500 to their account so they can “start the processing” of the nonexistent “$5,000.” But instead of sending money, I sent “Donald” a Grabify link to youareanidiot.cc under the guise of a screenshot of “my $500 payment”

“Donald” unfortunately refused to click my Grabify link, though his behavior appears reminiscent of a standard 419/Advance-fee scam. I did report their account directly to CashApp

1 Like