Facebook FUCKBUDDY - Amaya Joint

SCAMMER - Amaya Joint | Facebook

Scammer will send random friend requests to users on Facebook. After being accepted as a friend, they will then tag you amongst several other friends in a post promoting Apex Keto+, a fraudulent weight loss supplement.

Each bottle costs $84.94, though users can only purchase in quantities of 2 or save in quantities of 3 or 5.

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

They will also share similar posts from Dking Tuck linking a similarly-made fake USA Today article promoting Lifetime Keto+ACV Gummies using the likenesses of Melissa McCarthy, Drew Carey and Jennifer Hudson.

Each bottle costs $59.75, though users can only purchase in quantities of 2 or save in quantities of 3 or 5.

Associated Phone Number - (855) 460-9275

“Thank you for calling Customer Support. If you would like to speak to a customer service representative, please press 9 now.”

Pressing 9 transfers callers to an Indian call center.

“For quality and training purposes, this call may be monitored or recorded.” [MUSIC]

“Hi, thank you for calling Customer Support. You are speaking with August, can I please have your ZIP code?”

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

1 Like

I’ll list another couple just because they’re all here within easy reach
It’s nice knowing exactly what is on a few million of the 47 million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety four possible toll free numbers available in the North American Numbering Plan
I’ll manage to get a couple of hours sleep one of these days.:yawning_face:
I have a high percentage of every scam and criminal organization tracked, along with the blocks of numbers they own and recycle regularly to run their bullshit schemes on. :+1:

8668401794 Third party support for multiple products & gadgets CBD gummies supplements (Filipino) ivr 9

8772025773 Third party support for multiple products & gadgets CBD gummies supplements (Filipino) ivr 9