Company Name: F-Tech Support

Phone: 1-888-270-9663

Their free tech support consists of:
- hh h
- tree
- eventviewer
- ipconfig
- Going to Wikipedia to tell you about the Zeus wirus
- telling you that for them to actually help, you have to pay $500 for 3 years of tech support and if you don't pay they will syskey you

**It's in their company name, F*** Tech Support**

Oh and guys, Rahj works really hard 24/7 running a billing department, being a senior level 5 mircosoft technician, and being a total scammer. Show him support by putting ransomware on his computer that make him pay back every cent he's stolen.

Just what they always wanted, distribute it As is.

https://expirebox.com/download/232847ed791e3ccf2b270e48fd993b03.html

To open the JN file rename JN to exe

@Jnteamed#6192 What is that?

JNTeamed Ransomeware @lz3bluThiccJ#6343

@lz3bluThiccJ#6343 Don’t worry, the link already expired.

@FuelDaFlame#6345 Don’t spoil it.

Jnteamedfreecreditcards.exe @Jnteamed#6387

I believe they changed there website. I was on a scammer hunt, and googled there number, and found this. The website here is different then where I got this number from. It is https://solanki-infotech.com/technical-support.html

Hmm the number is from TollFreeForwarding.com.

Some scammers use the same number on multiple sites

They really want to save a lot of money.

$5 per call isn’t saving money

Then we call them every second and hang up after?

Number now goes to a travel vacation scammer for a free cruise.

I want a free cruise. Is it carnival?

They (Nintendo) switched their number. So it can be reused and recycled.

@FuelDaFlame#6185 So you know their email so i can spam it fill ?

Hello. I will call the company right away and try to rat them. Please provide me with some more personal info if you can. I have a Mastercard.exe virus. If I can get one of them to install it their hole computer is mine. ^^

“their hole computer is mine.” Why would we give you any information, you should be able to get it on your own if you are a pro haxor

@FuelDaFlame#7584 Heres the thing. I’m not a pro hacker. I have never said that I’m a pro hacker. Ratting is very simple and the hardest part is to get some to download a virus. If I was a pro hacker, then I would’t be asking for information.

@76561198092788864#7592 We don’t talk about illegal activities here. Stick to posting numbers and other info only.