Extended Car Warranty Scam- Number, Location, Full Dump. American Auto Repair Coverage 855-897-2272

Scam Number: 855-897-2272

Scammer’s Website: https://www.americanautorepaircoverage.com
Email: [email protected]

Additional information about this scam: This one is a complex, very high level scam. They’re scrubbing publicly available car registration info, so for a normal victim they have name, number, car year and model. It’s enough to scare.

Has at least 6 number spoofs, four aimed at my home state, and now two more in a different state I’ve started getting. I’m theorizing they do this for all 50 states.

It’s a 3-part call. There’s a non-American call center that opens, then transfers you to a manager to confirm you’re legit. Pass that, and you get to an American call center. I think there’s two or more non-American call centers, due to the different accents, but I cannot confirm. They may also be handing these calls off to multiple American based call centers.

The above number points to a branch. Dial 1 to go directly to American scammer, 2 to go through the whole process.

For those who want to submit some fun FCC kits, they have a PO Box listed at the bottom of the page, in Missouri. They also strictly keep to the Mon-Fri 9am-7pm hours listed.

If these guys are already known, please forgive me!

Auto Warranty calls are on the rise again.
833-304-4047
was the number left for call back on a TCPA violative call from a spoofed number today