Everina Montez with pimples in her eyes is donating 780 000€

Everina Montez is Facebook scammer with very bad grammar. Mix of English, Finnish and Hungarian.

Body:
Kuvakaappaus 2023-06-30 12-16-50

DeepL translation:

Hi all, I’m chirping at this guest with pimples in my eyes because it’s the only way to express what is in my kurtese. My name is Everina Montezissa. I’m a little better at this, I’m sure. 5 years ago I lost my husband and my only son in a car accident, peace be with the beautiful son. That’s why I’ve been feeling anxious because the death of my husband and son is bothering me very much. So I went into a shark tank. After several tests, the doctor confirmed to me that you had a 5 year old son and now my slides are read, so I will leave him soon. Yes, it hurts, but I am sincerely sorry, because I am not sure who to entrust my inheritance to. I decided to bribe from Lapu. I spoke with my father and I see that it is ülüzi kirkeh price keszä God lead me to gondu faith ihrise, whom I can trust and who then belongs to my fortune. . 1Cor 4-6 So I will give my property to someone who will worship God, my donation is worth 780 000 euros. The milk is written

E-mail: [email protected]
, written to me, he have faykaja deserved. I am very happy. Oh old man.
E-mail: [email protected]

Her “lawyer” Thomas Zxwikla messaged me on Whatsapp. His Whatsapp number is +237 694 580 298

He also sent me this nice looking donation certificate.

DONATION CERTIFICATE

DeepL translation:

I, the undersigned Mrs Everina Montez, born on 9 November 1953 in Germany and residing in Germany, declare,

that I have made a definitive declaration that I leave the funds unconditionally to Mrs. ****.

In this way, the beneficiary becomes the owner of the property, which she can dispose of at her discretion. My descendants have no right

to this domain name, nor to the above-mentioned gift which I wished to make. The one who gives forever,

gives up a good and can no longer voluntarily take back what he has given. The giver has no children, which

which means that they cannot be disinherited for the benefit of others. Unlike a will, which means that

the donor can no longer take back the gift he or she has given.

I said and explained: miss *****. She lives in Finland, Address: *****.

in accordance with Article 4 of Law 77-995 of 18.12.77, which regulates donations, and with Article 4 of the Civil Code.

943.931.932, 944.953.960.1076. They are part of Act No. 2006- of 23 June 2006

728, art. 9 (published in the Official Gazette on 24 June 2006) 2006, in force from 1 January 2007.

Until today, until Monday 10 July 2023, and after confirmation by the German court

Mrs. **** has the full right to benefit from the donation by first signing the donation certificate before the funds

(EUR 780 000) and to use it. the donation in any case for the return of the goods.

The applicant undertakes to answer, in the voice of Maître THOMAS ZCWIKLAN, to all possible

possibilities, in which he has confirmed that everything has been good and fair, taking into account the

in view of the poor health of the donor, EVERINA MONTEZ.

I certify that the information and laws contained in this document are valid and genuine. I sign this document

donation document in order to serve and confirm that which is correct.