EuroMillion Scammer

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Hello Beneficiary: Gernald McNaughton - More Information on Your Donation
Body:

Hello Beneficiary: Gernald McNaughton

Thanks for your swift response. Our names are Frances & Patrick Connolly and we live in Moira, Northern Ireland. Me and my wife happen to be the winner of the £115 Million EuroMillions win, which happens to be the biggest EuroMillion in Northern Ireland. We have taken part in the lottery before, but happened to buy this ticket when there was a huge jackpot and we were so lucky to have the winning number { 01, 08, 11, 25, 28, with lucky stars 04 and 06}. We have decided to give one lucky winner every month since we won this amount and you happen to be the ONE LUCKY WINNER for this month of November, 2022. You can read more about this here : EuroMillions: 'It'll be fun to give away' say NI jackpot couple - BBC News

I strongly believe my jackpot was a gift from God and on behalf of myself & family, I have decided to do God’s will by making this donation. Your email was selected randomly and after selection, you were contacted with the good news. You don’t know me, I don’t know you, but I have decided to do this randomly on a monthly basis since I became this lucky with the sum of £115 Million from EuroMillions. God has blessed my family even before we won this money and with this, I want to also bless other people randomly. We are making this donation on behalf of our family and we only want you to also do God’s will by making donations to other people as well. They could be your friends, relatives or people you also pick randomly from the internet.

The sum of £925,000 has been donated to you voluntarily from me and my family so that you too can help other people by spreading so much love out there and make the world a better place. I have been giving to friends and relatives, now it is the time to give to people selected randomly since luck found me, so I believe luck has also found you.

However, to facilitate the payment process of your donation, you are to fill in your details to enable us to proceed further with all legal documents in making sure your donation gets to you successfully.

*Full Name:
  • Residential Address:
    *State:
    *Telephone:

Once the above information is completed, other valuable information on how to receive your donation funds will be sent to you. However, if you decide not to accept this donation, you can simply inform with a return email, so I can randomly choose someone else for this month of November, 2022. Congratulations and we always advise lucky selected people to keep their good news secret pending when they receive their donation.

NOTE: We have been doing this from 2020 since we won the £115 Million and we have been successfully giving out £925,000 every month for one lucky beneficiary. Once again, congratulations.

Warm Regards
Mr & Mrs Frances & Patrick Connolly
EuroMillion Winners
Northern Ireland