Emmanuel from Owerri - Bait Summary

Back on October 13th, I was contacted by a scammer with this format:

DELIVERY AGENT OF SUN TRUST BANK OF AMERICA USA
IM JENNIFER SANDRA AND I’M HERE AS THE DELIVERY AGENT OF SUN TRUST BANK OF AMERICA USA SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS TO GET ME YOUR FULL INFORMATION AND A PICTURE OF YOU SO THAT I WILL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE DELIVERY SO GET BACK TO ME ASAP

JENNIFER SANDRA.

PLS BE SINCERE WITH ME.

WE ARE VERY VERY READY TO DELIVER YOUR FUNDS SMOOTH AND SUCCESSFUL ONE

I responded as a senile old man who hadn’t got a clue about…well, pretty much anything. After days of leading Jennifer in circles, my elderly gentleman wound up sending gift cards off to another scammer (me again). The original scammer begged my fake scammer character to have mercy and send him the card codes. Upon being asked what he wanted the money for he replied:

Video games and a night at the clubs.

I decided I must bait this twerp to hell and back. So here’s what happened:

My fake scammer asked forgiveness for the gift card theft, and then decided to make it up to Jennifer, who admitted “her” real name was Emmanuel, by letting him help with co-scamming a client. The client was a megachurch, and they were looking to donate to Nigerian orphanages. All Emmanuel had to do was pretend to own an orphanage.

Only problem is - I am also the pastor of the megachurch.

Emmanuel sent in his “Help our orphans” scam letter to my pastor character. The pastor demanded proof of faith prior to donating. Emmanuel was to hold a sign reading “GLORY TO THE HOLY LAMB - MATTHEW 4:19” complete with a hand-drawn lamb symbol. He complied:

Not acceptable! I wrote back asking if he had a bad case of facial leprosy. This embarrassed him into sending a good photo:

So now he thought he would get his money. But he went further. Emmanuel asked the pastor for PCs and video games, for the children of course :roll_eyes:

This stuff was all mailed to Emmanuel. But we needed to make sure our post office worker in Nigeria did not deliver such an expensive box to a thief, so Emmanuel had to send in his full body photo:

Emmanuel would’ve gotten the box today - but the Nigerian mailman ran over a goat in the road and crashed. Too bad. The only way Emmanuel can get his box now is by hiking 100+ miles to Benin City and picking it up there. Otherwise, that mailman might get greedy and run off with his loot…stay tuned for updates!

3 Likes

You are a hero amongst men. Please let me know if there’s any resources you may need for this. I can try to hook you up for a phone number for your “church”.

2 Likes

Love it. Nice work! Keep that lad busy.

2 Likes

Some fun updates which will be of interest.

Emmanuel’s emails to my fake scammer had become very scarce. Finally he emailed today. Of course I asked him what the heck was his problem, keeping quiet for so long. He replied:

My other phone of which my conversation with them is spoilt today

[color=#000ff]That is not good. What sort of phone are you communicating on and[/color]
[color=#000ff] what happened with the other?[/color]

The phone fell down and spoilt. My brother he was making my picture for shipping company an he dropped into mud after he took the picture. It had just enough power to email picture to them. My other is Samsung Galaxy A03s

I think this is the first time that I have ruined a scammer’s iPhone. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Might I suggest you eventually offer him a new iphone 14 pro and send him a brick, make sure to claim the full value of the iphone. Wouldn’t want him to get in trouble for unpaid duty taxes.

2 Likes

He’s already expecting several things. His Santa Claus list of stuff he wants the megachurch to ship him:

- iPhone 13 pro max x5

-Hp laptop x5

-School bag

-plasma tv x10

-PS4 x10 for the children