eBay sewer rats 888 593-4344

Scam Number: 888 593-4344

Additional information about this scam: I’ve been calling there for a few hours. They are super triggered, super angry and of course… Vile, vulgar, racist and under smart. They haven’t blocked a single number in the last two plus hours. I’m too busy at the moment to call them back, but I’m hoping you guys can. @JusticeinTexas @Tagow @Jhawk @LordOfTheRings @MehNamesJeff @drwat

5 Likes

Honey, don’t insult the wonderful sewer rats!

5 Likes

Trying to scam a 10 year old girl. Again wanted me to steal a credit card from her purse. Monsters.

5 Likes

Good point! I meant no offense to any sewer dwelling rodents!

3 Likes

I have my auto dialer calling them for about 2 hours. It have logged over 1,000 calls and they’re still picking up. That toll free bill is going to be a killer!
I’m hoping you can abuse them while we run-up their phone bill.

5 Likes

rat-selfie
“Hello, ‘subpoat’…dis side Alex”

4 Likes

I am currently caller number TWO … I am on hold now … pre-triggered and I cannot wait!

4 Likes

But of course! Trying to get a kid to give them money is lower than low.

3 Likes

Lol :laughing: I’ve been fanning the flames of anger for you for nearly 2 hours, my friend!! They are fired up!! Have fun with them, they are extra stupid :person_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Very professional and convincing for an employee of EBay to tell a “kid” to steal a credit card.

Yeah, these criminals are still answering. I’ve called a couple of times to harass. They are not too awful angry … YET! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

They are telling me that they are Amazon.

3 Likes

I’m on the way to work a football game T, but I’ll screw with them on the car phone.

5 Likes

They’ve been doing an eBay scam for nearly 3 hours that I’m aware of. I guess they wear many dunce caps. What versatile little scammers they are!

3 Likes

On my most recent call, a guy answered with a THICK accent as “Ken” from EBay. It sounded like “Dan” but I asked and he spelled it K E N. I said I’d received some “communication” about an EBay purchase of an IPhone that I did not make. He asked for ORDER ID but I told him “I’ve deleted it already”.

He asked me what kind of phone I have, an IPhone or Android?
I replied that I have a VOIP landline phone and that is how I know that I did not order the IPhone because I have my VOIP landline phone number.

He hung up immediately. Some of these scammers do not seem to want to scam people who are not on mobile/cell phones.

Okay, I’m going in again!

2 Likes

THROW A YELLOW FLAG! The foul is ROUGHING THE POTENTIAL VICTIM! There is a PERSONAL FOUL ON THE CRIMINAL!

3 Likes

It’s always great to have you join in, buddy!! It’s good to vent, get out some frustration and save victims! Good luck with the game! I hope they enjoy!! :football:

2 Likes

They want to connect to your phone and ‘AnyDex’

1 Like

Wow, now when I call the ringing is breaking in and out until from within TextNow the thing pops up to say USER BUSY for 888 593 4344.

Maybe those 1,000 PLUS phone calls have soured their mood, @MajorLeeAwesome! Ha!

2 Likes

They are not very bright they did not block my textnow or talktone number i gave them abuse then tried scambaiting they are dumb or desperate for money .Will have fun with these rats when they are active again .enjoyed terrorising them they begged me to stop calling .Lulz .only stopped because they stopped answering .to be continued lulz .

1 Like

Terrorised the Ebay scammers with call after call .They must be in a call centre or work in a team .i called over and over and spoke with a few scammers all claiming to be Ebay at least 3 maybe 4 or 5 .Will continue terrorising tomorrow when they are active again .They no longer picking up after an hour of my calls just rings then says user busy .to be continued .lulz .

1 Like