eBay 18009158562

Scam Number: 800 915 8562

Extra Info: Alex cold called me and said I had hackers in my ebay account.
Very angry, potty mouth, threatening fool!

4 Likes

Endless hold music.

2 Likes

Just hung up on me after 20 min. Someone ordered iphone with my account. Bypassed all the MFA’s associated with it, lol.

3 Likes

I’ll ease up. They get REALLY triggered! I was flooding them but I stopped. Try again now.
Add: (872) 257-1229

3 Likes

Guy is a magician. He found my fake account with my fake name with a fake order number for a fake product with a fake $$$$. When I asked if he was clairvoyant he said HUH? Too big a word of course.

3 Likes

Oh, and even after I called him out he tried to tell me he was for reals. He called me back from 669-220-7790.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: anything outside the realm of monosyllabic verbiage is too difficult for them. I told him “There are trees tirelessly making oxygen, you owe them at apology” he said “thank you, sir” :person_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

not workin

1 Like

Asked guy if hed let me spend a night with him mom, he told me if i call again he will empty my bank account.

he also asked if i was working for a team

2 Likes

I know right! When I asked for the name associated with the transaction #, they went thru 3 people before finally getting the CEO of paypal to find my fictitious account. They just continue to baffle me.

3 Likes

I am terrified that just conversing with them will lower my IQ.

3 Likes

Both numbers are still working for me. Maybe try calling with a different number?
(872) 257-1229
(800) 915-8562

2 Likes

DId you get an email or a text message? Yes, I did. Right over his head. Whhooossh.

2 Likes

Kevin found my account! Amazing! He has absolutely no idea how Ebay actually works. I used to sell on Ebay and this guy is clueless. Seller? What seller? Made up some name. Told me Visa. I said I do not have a Visa card. Oops.

2 Likes

Yeah wish i could. Used to use firertc but thats long gone and i cant use any paid services rn. ee

2 Likes

Bwahaha :joy::joy: These guys are so dumb!! I told him I wanted to set up a return on an eBay item while I had him on the phone. I told him that "I ordered ax body spray and used it on a tree and it didn’t fall down "
“Understand your concern, We can set up your return right after we fix this issue” :person_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Are you able to do Google Voice, text now, text me, text free, talk a tone or free apps like that?

1 Like

Oh my gosh. That was funny.

2 Likes

These guys are amazing. Both Eric and Mike found my account! Listening to them try to spell Genevieve VIllaneuava let alone trying to PRONOUNCATE it.

Bwahaha :joy::joy::rofl: I’m dying over here :sob:

2 Likes