Dumb Nigerian PCH Bhenchod

Scam Number: (770) 627-7860
Domain Used: (n/a)
Extra Info: Michael Henry claims I won $16,500,000 and a new 2021 black painted Mercedes Benz (forgot the class he said it was). Claims his company has 42 branches operating across the US and 99% of the taxes on this are already taken care of. Asking me for regular details - ID, Name, Age ETC. Wants me to go to nearest store and get 2 Claiming Cards - Vanilla Gift Card X2, each costing $500. Asks which is the closest store and how far, wants you to call him back when you have the stuff. Cash in hand he says, wants to know my address too so “we” as he said, unidentified other persons, can accompany to my bank and give me the money there. Has dogs in the background, can hear them loud and clear- Assuming he’s scamming at home and has pets, maybe round a friends house - highly doubtful though, heard him say something unclear to someone else in the background.

Answers fairly quick as of now.

Calling him

The textnow subscriber was unavailable for me lmao

He called me back but hung up after I asked where he gets this money

They’re almost always from Jamaica

Does Jamaica have laws blocking cellular providers, domain registrars, hosting companies, etc. from suspending someone’s service without a court order or something like that?