DSJAS Improvement Week

Hi everyone.

I am the author of DSJAS (https://github.com/DSJAS/DSJAS), which is a flexible fake bank program that I wrote a few years back for my own use and stuck on GitHub. It’s been inactive for some time now, but I’ve recently started working on it again. So, I decided that it might be a nice idea to ask some people “out in the field” if they would like to request any features or if they can spot any problems that might be nice to solve. It’s free if you want to try it out.

I’ve called this “improvement week”, as I have a week off from work so I can spend a much greater portion of my time on DSJAS than usual. I’ve spent the last few days fixing bugs and updating to new versions of PHP (which has been lots of fun as you can imagine). The site has been broken for a few months because of a mistyped apostrophe in some SQL (because of course it was something like that).

At the moment, ideas that have been suggested are roughly as follows:

• Some sort of remote scripting API that you can use to bulk insert random transactions and modify things on the fly
  • Ability to capture outbound transaction account information (e.g IBANs etc.) for scammers attempting to make off with money
  • Customization settings for contact info, copyright dates etc.
  • An auto-updater to update the site automatically

I’ve just released a new alpha release with all the community fixes and some improvements to the built in modules, so you will want to download that one to get a feel for how the site is in its current state.

Thanks in advance and happy scambaiting!

3 Likes

Welcome to scammer.info ! Glad to have you here. I’ll take a look at your DSJAS when I get some time.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Scammer Self Report Mega Thread